Looking for some advice

Hi

We currently own property in Perth and Melbourne and we are looking at buying another property.

Our max property purchase price is $350K (we have extra funds to cover all the extra fees and costs).

We are not confident in the WA market so this is not an option for us.

Our experience has been that the focus on the Melbourne market has increased making it harder to find value for our money. Too many property marketers and the under quoting issue has put us off short term.

We are not convinced by the SA market for a number of reasons.

We normally use a buyer’s agent as we are both very short of time which makes it virtually impossible for us to progress our investing without help.

So my question is, does anyone have any suggests for where we should be looking and does anyone know of any great buyers agents. For our next purchase we do not want to purchase a unit however we would consider a villa/townhouse, our preference would be for a house :) (capital gains over cash flow).

Our focus with a buyer’s agent it that we can build trust with them and work with them long term.

All suggestions welcome :)

We are not confident in the WA market so this is not an option for us.
I agree, I think it has overshot and will end in tears for some.

We are not convinced by the SA market for a number of reasons.
SA is supposedly in a recession....but I'd agree with your assessment here too in any event.

So my question is, does anyone have any suggests for where we should be looking and does anyone know of any great buyers agents.

http://www.metropoleproperties.com.au/

Michael Yardney's company - he posts on here too.

There would be others some could recommend also.

Cheers,
Aimy

Back