low ball offers ? & What outer ring Perth suburbs

O wow. Had a flyer in my mailbox about it. No price of course on it.

Sold for $515,000, 25 registered bidders

Thats a good price. I walked away from one around the corner in 2012. Proposed r40 big block so would be triplex. Didnt want to take my offer upto the 439k negotiation price :eek:

But I wanted something ready for development so went elsewhere. Still watching ashfield but not alot comes onto the market.

cheers

O wow. Had a flyer in my mailbox about it. No price of course on it.

Thats a good price. I walked away from one around the corner in 2012. Proposed r40 big block so would be triplex. Didnt want to take my offer upto the 439k negotiation price :eek:

But I wanted something ready for development so went elsewhere. Still watching ashfield but not alot comes onto the market.

cheers
This will make you feel better. 12-13yrs ago we inspected a corner block 1012 sqm Bayswater with same zoning as now 17.5/25. We checked it before home open, husband wouldn't make offer. I think we could've picked up for $160,000. The next day I talked hubby into making offer. We then had to bid against another offer. Put in best offer of $165,000 and got beaten . Ouch!

This will make you feel better. 12-13yrs ago we inspected a corner block 1012 sqm Bayswater with same zoning as now 17.5/25. We checked it before home open, husband wouldn't make offer. I think we could've picked up for $160,000. The next day I talked hubby into making offer. We then had to bid against another offer. Put in best offer of $165,000 and got beaten . Ouch!

ahhh the ones that got away :D

ahhh the ones that got away :D

Yep, :(. It was such a sleepy little area. State housing auctioned about 6 houses in Ashfield. There was massive crowds. I think 50-100 people. Some that missed out were driving around the area looking for properties for sale afterwards so suddenly had competition!

I nearly bought a steeply sloping retain and subdivide 3 blocks site in bays water I mid 2012 for 600k for I think nearly 1500sqm, only pulled out because my father was in hospital.

I nearly bought a steeply sloping retain and subdivide 3 blocks site in bays water I mid 2012 for 600k for I think nearly 1500sqm, only pulled out because my father was in hospital.

Nice...ouch.....the time to buy. You can only take on so much at times! I hope your dad is well now!

Back