Lowest fixed interest rate

Ubank currently offers fixed fixed interest rate of 4.18%. Just wonder if you know any credit organisations offer lower fixed fixed interest rate ?

Ubank currently offers fixed fixed interest rate of 4.18%. Just wonder if you know any credit organisations offer lower fixed fixed interest rate ?

There are 1 years fixed under 4% ...but I'll quote you the 3 years fixed.

4.09% 3 years fixed with Teachers mutual bank ( You need to be a teacher or working in educational field OR family member is a TMB member/ teacher etc..)

ING 4.24%, 3 years - available to all ( Min $50,000 variable tho...)

Bankwest 4.29%, 3 years - available to all. ( full fix)
)
Suncorp - 4.30% , 3 years - available to all. ( full fix)

3yrs - 4.14% Advantage. There are some conditions on it though (fixed/variable combination, 80% LVR, more than $200k).

It's not too difficult to beat the online lenders on rate, but as has been said many times, it's not always the best outcome for borrowers.

3yrs - 4.14% Advantage. There are some conditions on it though (fixed/variable combination, 80% LVR, more than $200k).

yeah I just wrote one of these. Even took me by surprise how low that 2 and 3 year becomes when you split it up 50/50 with the variable.

Cheers

Jamie

4.09% 3 years fixed with Teachers mutual bank ( You need to be a teacher or working in educational field OR family member is a TMB member/ teacher etc..)

And I thought my fixed rate (from 10 months ago) of 4.49% with them was good. That's a great rate.
How easy is it to get IP loans with them? Mine is a PPOR.

And I thought my fixed rate (from 10 months ago) of 4.49% with them was good. That's a great rate.
How easy is it to get IP loans with them? Mine is a PPOR.

4.49% 10 month ago IS and WAS an excellent rate so don't be to hard...nobody could have predicted this rate drop with any accuracy:)

IP with TBA is ok...not the best but average
- Allows I/O
- Max cash out is generally $100,000 which is workable...
- Limited DUA over 80% LVR
- Average servicing

Huge break and exist cost if you break a fix early, as they source their funding from local market ( normally 30% more than the big 4)

Lowest interest rate I have found is Newcastle Permanent: 4.14%pa for 2 years.

For a limited time they are offering a special discount^ of 0.10% p.a. off our Fixed Rate Home Loan rates if you have more than 20% equity and a minimum home loan of $250,000.

http://www.newcastlepermanent.com.au/Personal/HomeLoans/FixedRateHomeLoan/tabid/94/Default.aspx

Product Features

Fixed loan repayments for your peace of mind
Borrow up to 95% of the property value
No ongoing fees
Can split with other Newcastle Permanent loan

Lowest interest rate I have found is Newcastle Permanent: 4.14%pa for 2 years.

For a limited time they are offering a special discount^ of 0.10% p.a. off our Fixed Rate Home Loan rates if you have more than 20% equity and a minimum home loan of $250,000.

http://www.newcastlepermanent.com.au/Personal/HomeLoans/FixedRateHomeLoan/tabid/94/Default.aspx

Product Features

Fixed loan repayments for your peace of mind
Borrow up to 95% of the property value
No ongoing fees
Can split with other Newcastle Permanent loan

I would also look at some of the other fees that are involved that you won't find at other lenders who might have a higher rate.

- $10/$35 redraw fees
- $10 document fee (per document)
- $350/$1000 switch fee
- $35/$50 arrears fee
- valuation fee

Teachers mutual bank 4.09% for 3 years.

Others with no "employment conditions" will range from 4.24- 4.29% for the 3 years - ie ING and Bankwest...

There's also Advantage which is under 4.20% but half half fixed/variable.

Back