Made an offer, now have to wait???

This offer is for acceptance by the seller by "XYZ Date"
Always have this on my contracts.
Also have this one too, allows me to Terminate without using Finance.

This Contract is subject to and conditional upon the Buyers being completely satisfied with the results of all investigations, inspections, inquiries and searches on the Property (due diligence) within 14 days from the Contract Date (due diligence date). If the Buyers are not completely satisfied in all respects with the results of its due diligence inquiries then the Buyers may terminate this Contract by giving written notice to the Seller or their Solicitors and then this Contract shall be at an end and all deposit monies paid shall be refunded to the Buyers in full. This clause is for the benefit of the Buyers.

Interested to know if this clause has actually worked for you?

I would laugh in your face if i saw this clause and then politely tell you to f off. :) Then again i am in NSW where the contracts a little different to QLD.

Interested to know if this clause has actually worked for you?

I would laugh in your face if i saw this clause and then politely tell you to f off. :) Then again i am in NSW where the contracts a little different to QLD.

This clause Has worked everytime for me (wa). Usually start higher at 21/28 days and let them negotiate it down a bit.

But would probably leave it out in a hot market.

Back