Mag story on profitable reno

They did a follow up story in the latest API.

I love API but starting to outgrow it a bit. Hopefully there will be some new things in the mags as I'm subscribed for the next 2 yrs :)

They did a follow up story in the latest API.

I love API but starting to outgrow it a bit. Hopefully there will be some new things in the mags as I'm subscribed for the next 2 yrs :)

agree, I read both , and for some reason api seems much more reputable

We do "Where are they now stories" - most are positive but there are plenty who've had some negative things happen which is the way of property as you all know.
I like doing the stories that have got a few "lessons to learn" in them, but some people are, by nature, are a bit shy on opening up about some of their hard knocks which is a shame really because it's good to be able to warn/educate others.

I spoke to the editor at one of the recent home expos and she said there were some changes on foot. More articles toward the seasoned investor rather than the beginner. I've kept my subscription going and look forward to reading a bit more meaty stuff.

We added a 4th bedroom to a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom unit which got us approx 70k in a few weeks, given we topped up to 80% and used a desktop val so this may be cheating.
Total cost around 8k for the room( carpet/paint etc)
Is payment a lifetime subscription to API?

I'll drop you a line.
... and even I don't get a lifetime subscription after all my long months of service :)

Back