Mandurah / Rockingham meeting of interested forumites

As suggested in another thread, a get together is proposed especially for those interested in Mandurah/Rockingham. It has been a while since the last meeting in Perth.

How about one weekend at the fish & chip place at the Mandurah marina? Say midday one Saturday. Suggest a few weeks' away - 26th February.

Of course, beers are available for those ordering meals. :)

regards,

I am definately up for that.

Pretty sure Ausprop would be happy to go also.

I work every second saturday atm, and I have this saturday off - so I get every second one from then on off. 5th Feb/19th Feb/5th March.

<KS>

Sunday is a safe bet - I very rarely have anything planned.

Just state when is best for you, and we shall see if it is also the case for Ausprop and whoever else wants in :)

<KS>

Pete said:
ATM, any Sunday suits me.

How about 27th February? 12pm for fish & chips

sounds great.

My investment buddy, Kenneth, will love to hear that - he comes into WA from Singapore on the 25th - so the timing looks good so far.

Now if we can get Ausprop and maybe 1 other we have enough for a game of CF also to while away the time while we chat.

<KS>

Guys,

Mandurah is near the top of my wish list so I expect a nice little summary for the non-Perth forumites following your little pow-wow. :)

I might have even considered jumping on a plane, except I'm away in Africa until the 18th March. Have a good one!

Cheers,
Michael.

Hiya,

Definately count me in, tho I know most of the Perthites well anyway so it's more or less just another weekend :p Sunday suits me well. I just wont go to church that weekend (read church as home opens).

MichaelWhyte: Why dont you just ask Pete or Mark (who I htink uses MC on these forums?), between them they own half of Mandurah :p

Dave,

Preacher & I wouldn't own half a street, let alone half the region. See you there.

Local lurkers welcome too.

C'mon Gazza, two years a lurker! Time to come out of the closet!!

:D

See if we can get a photo of the spot for you. The marina looks superb this time of year; and the fish & chips are good.

Dave or Preacher, can you post a photo?

Pete
Dave
Ausprop
Kenneth (has informed me he intends to be there)
Myself

5 is a GREAT number :)

Michael + Wish will be there in spirit ;)

<KS>

P.S - Pete and preacher may not own half of mandurah but lets see if we can make a plan for the 5 of us to rectify that ;)

Pete said:
As suggested in another thread, a get together is proposed especially for those interested in Mandurah/Rockingham. It has been a while since the last meeting in Perth.

How about one weekend at the fish & chip place at the Mandurah marina? Say midday one Saturday. Suggest a few weeks' away - 26th February.

regards,
Hi Pete

I hope Dalyellup/Bunbury isnt classed as too far a field.

Sounds great. Love to meet fellow investors.

Please let me know of the confirmed date.

Peter ;)

I am going to pop over there in a couple on months.....so maybe next time I can gatecrash :D :D . Be good to meet up.
There in spirit also ;)

Pete said:

regards,

Pete,
Well done leading a meet - I would have liked to attend, unfortuneatly I will be working overseas.

If the opportunity arises - would you please update me with the main points discussed.

Could you please share the following at the meet :

1. I sold IP in Perth and invested in the UK market last year, if any Perthite's want to "network" re : prop investing in the UK - I am happy to help if I can.

2. Have been looking in the Dubai and Bahrain prop markets - some very good returns at the moment.

3. I would be interested in "networking" with a Perthite who can refurbish, landscape and a erect a garden wall around a property in Perth. ( tenants vacate in March) I aim to improve the value of the prop. prior to selling.

4. If prop does not sell - plan to release equity and purchase IP in Perth, perhaps the same person can handle the refurb and purchase IP prop on my behalf ?.

Look forward to your comments

odaat.

I could probably make a meeting also. if it's this weekend or next weekend. After that I'll be overseas again.

When is it. The 27th has past already, unless there's some wierd time travel thing going on here. (I wondered how all you guys got such good bargains :p)

I've got Cashflow as well BTW, if you need a spare game.

actually I never knew there was a fish and chip place within the marina itself. You just head over near the Dolphin Apratments (thats what they are called ?) and it will be fairly easy to find? They won't mind us investor types sitting around playing games and generally getting rowdy? :p

Back