Dose anyone have a current idea or advice on what the market ie. owners, investors & tenants, are looking for in a unit?
Currently in preliminary stages of DA on a small block of units in Brisbane and have meetings scheduled with estate agents to discuss the above.
But, thought I would try the knowledge of this forum I've heard so much about.
ps. Thanks "pinkboy" for the advice on how to start a thread.

Hi RIDEV,

The only way to to gauge is by looking at other listings imo in the area your targeting.

Good Luck.

Cheers Spades.

Yeh check your competition out. Look for new units in the area, what they're selling for and renting for, how long they're on the market for, what the build quality is like, what features, size internal, storage space, appliances etc.

Dose anyone have a current idea or advice on what the market ie. owners, investors & tenants, are looking for in a unit?
Currently in preliminary stages of DA on a small block of units in Brisbane and have meetings scheduled with estate agents to discuss the above.
But, thought I would try the knowledge of this forum I've heard so much about.
ps. Thanks "pinkboy" for the advice on how to start a thread.

What spades said...it all depends on the area you are investing in as well as wether you are buying to sell or buying to hold or a bit of both!

Owners, investors, tenants are all after one thing...more bang for their buck
In whatever area but wether it is low/mid/ high spec comes down to your market and without an area listed it is hard to comment.

Check out what is available on realestate sites in your area AND talk to the agent. You could always put the area in your new thread and maybe get more feedback. Congrats on the development and good luck with the DA, just at that stage ourselves now, so also looking into this!

Back