market trending sideways,or down?

Yesterday, i asked my three boys (staff) to be at an address in Evett yesterday to witness an auction. aged 21,21,and 23 i try to teach them the petterns and habbits of wealth creation 2/3 are also startin g there building courses early next year, i purchase books and pass on newspaper clips often this is a normal thing for me to teach and i do like seeing all of their little steps, they make. one youngen(josh) has ditched the fast car thing,removed the need for drugs and has saved a staggering $15k in four months, i encourage them to work through their w/ends and often throw smaller projects there way too.
back to the tittle, annyways we all met at this auction in Evett in canberra this little x-gov home being auctioned sold for $355k whilst every other home in the street is being advertised at $420k they were all astonished and also very excited at their future prospects, i think the market might be tracking sideways a bit , and i have suggested for them to be on the ready to buy , what do you guys think?

Back