Massland and buying property in Glenfield, NSW

Hi there,

Has anyone bought any property through Massland? I am not asking about options here. They conducted a seminar yesterday in Sydney and offering 100 sqm off the plan townhouses in Glenfield. They are guranteeing steady rental income and very less out of pocket expense.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

What's your thought on Glenfield for property purchase?

Thanks in advance.

I'm also interested as i live in the area and looked up a DA and discovered them...

I have had a look at the plans and the houses and land seem on the extremely small side - especially when you consider the surrounding houses outside of their development are bigger. However the smaller size is offset by the smaller pricetag. i.e the Mirvac developments sell for $550k+ however i believe massland start at $410k with decent rental yields

I would normally be quite wary with any seminar recommended a particular

Have a peek at http://massland.com.au/developments/potential/potential-brochure.pdf

Don't buy anything until you know what you're doing (it seems you might not yet, going by your post).

Read this forum every night and get your hands on Somers and Lomas books.

I know you didn't ask for opinions, but I'll give you (more of) mine anyway, I wouldn't buy a townhouse in Glenfield.

Hi there,

Has anyone bought any property through Massland? I am not asking about options here. They conducted a seminar yesterday in Sydney and offering 100 sqm off the plan townhouses in Glenfield. They are guranteeing steady rental income and very less out of pocket expense.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

What's your thought on Glenfield for property purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sa_n,

Not sure about Massland - i bought in that region 12-18 months ago. Has been a great performer for me, but it may be a little too frothy now.

Developer and builder rental guarantees are often at above market rates and are built into the sale price, so you end up paying for the guaranteed rent anyway. But any valuer walking in, wont be pricing in the rental gaurantee into the security value - so it could cause financing issues.

Generally preceed with caution when it comes to gaurantees like this.

Cheers,
Redom

Back