Massland seminar - Mark Rolton

I
Never needed to go to property seminars and had enough ovaries to have a go on my own. I've done alright. I have 3 1/2 acres with own home + 2 rental houses on it, + also a basic rental in Brisbane. I have had 2 others which I sold and used the profits to secure this place. Save your $$, there are better ways to spend it.

doesn't get much better than that.

kudos. :cool:

Response

Iam currently new to this forum and would like to get some information regarding this, unfortunatly i was too quick with my credit card to purchase this course from Mark rolton. There are so much things to consider when dealing with Massland. I have purchase this course in 2008 and till this very day 2012 i have yet recieved any response back from them regarding help or self developement.

In my opion I have made a Grave mistake and its costed me $7000 which ill never see again. Take this as a lesson to not be quick triggered as i was.

My ultimate goal was to learn and become succesful, but define success within your boundaries there is so many people out there and i stress this that have fallen short of victims to Massland. Im extremly curious right now to know if this was all for nothing or not.

I would love to help anybody or provide advice to anyone regarding property projects as well as research on information.

Massland only provide a 14 day money back guarantee for there product.
This alone should tell you something about the company/business. If i had the knowledge back then maybe i would of been able to see through it - the Punch Line is that We will help you get rich if you help us Get rich. however YOU HAND OVER YOUR MONEY FIRST!!!!! IM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM AT THIS STAGE PLEASE BE WARNED.

I would love to share information with anyone i can as well as get to know the somersoft community abit more.

please PM me with any questions or advice and i will endeavor to respond within 24 hours.
donot worry about when this post was published. As long as im still alive i will respond to any enquiry i can.

Sincerely.

Last edited:
To follow the Path , look to the Master, follow the master, Walk with the Master, See through the Master, BECOME THE MASTER.

HTS Society.

Just a bump on this thread. He seems to back again with a lot of internet marketing- keeps showing up in my hotmail as banner ads.I suppose a cheap way to keep the money coming in.

I've seen Mark Rolton speaking live and the guy just has so much charisma and natural selling ability. The way he delivers his presentation is really convincing and you get this overwhelming sense of everything being genuine and that you'd basically be stupid not to sign up. I was still cautious and didn't, but I saw literally tens of people in the audience rushing down to sign up as quickly as they could. He really knows what to say to create a sense of urgent "I need to sign up now" impulse.

Seminars are great as they get you thinking and act on things that you know that you should do. There are many ways of doing this however, if you spend time researching you will find cheaper ways of networking, getting investment strategies and getting motivated.

I have been involved in over 100 property development projects and I an still learning as almost every deal has a different angle to it. This is something you will never learn in property seminars as they are very generic.

The idea is only a small part of the success, just like a hammer is only a small part of building a house. Action and implementing ideas is where the secret exists.

Reasonable idea x consistent action = outstanding results
Superb idea x little action = poor results

Plenty are prepared to pay any amount for ideas as it's easier than taking action.

Hi

Hi

I jut attended one of Mark Roultons Free Seminars on the weekend.
He did talk a lot about RP DATA as one of is major tools.
Was wondering if anyone had some good pointers on where to start?

Sean

Also Facebook adds. Wish I could block them!

Facebook ads have started popping up for him now, lots of events coming up end of October and November.

Lets be brutally honest, these events tend to get people in who can't really afford it and start getting people into sophisticated investing without a grasp of basic investing or little financial plan.

I think the golden rule should be, go to these events and get involved if you can afford to lose everything you're about to spend on it.

I just can't seem to get past his heavily botoxed forehead.
He looks like a freak show when he pops up on those spam adds.
Scary stuff!

baaaaahhhhhaaaa. Adelaide Sunday Mail 21/10/12.Running full page ads,guess who will be paying for them?? Certainly not this little black duck.

Inserting your name into a list of uber-rich Aussies is just laughable. That alone is enough to make me run the other was as fast as possible.

Back