MB in Adelaide?

After doing lots of reading on this forum, I'm quickly realising that the finance side of property investing is where I will need lots of advice. :eek:

Can anyone recommend a property savvy MB in Adelaide who can recommend how to effectively structure finance for a growing portfolio?

Many thanks

Hiya

We dont have any regular posters being SA based brokers, but lots of good folk from Adelaide that are investors. Im sure they can point you in the right direction.

ta
rolf

Pathway Finance

Murphester,

Give Peter Gillard at Pathway Mortgage and Finance a call.
He's a fellow property investor, a really nice bloke and has a tonne of knowledge for you to call on. He's the sort of guy that, even if he can't personally help you, will point you in the right direction.
Pathway Mortgage and Finance

Gools

After doing lots of reading on this forum, I'm quickly realising that the finance side of property investing is where I will need lots of advice. :eek:

Can anyone recommend a property savvy MB in Adelaide who can recommend how to effectively structure finance for a growing portfolio?

Many thanks

Hi,

Why not contact some of the established brokers on the forum.

All the best

Wendy Higgins at Mortgage Choice in Glenelg comes highly recommended. She has a substantial portfolio and I know a few of her clients who can't say enough good things about her and the advice she gives.
I use Investors Direct in Melbourne. I get great strategic advice from them and they have realluy turbo charged my portfolio since I've been dealing with them. They don't, however, have an office in Adelaide.

Back