McGrath Real Estate Agents Sydney - Opinions Please

Don't know if anyone else feels the same but from what I can see McGrath in Sydney constantly under advertise the values of properties. I can see why they do it but it puts me off looking.

Does anyone else think the same? - I'd be interested to hear opinions about them or strategies as they often have good quality houses listed. Currently I just don't bother looking if they are listed with McGrath as I've no idea what the true value is.

Any thoughts people

Cheers all

Pete

Last edited:
I have dealt with mcgrath real estates on a different level to what the average house buyer may. i have dealt with them as a carpet supplier
i have always found them easy to deal with. From a buyers perspective i would only assume that they would have a different structure from agent to agent.

good luck with it

Don't know if anyone else feels the same but from what I can see McGrath in Sydney constantly under advertise the values of properties.

2 years ago, some of their offices were fined for underquoting:
http://www.news.com.au/business/rea...d-for-low-quotes/story-e6frfm1i-1111116430288

Currently I just don't bother looking if they are listed with McGrath as I've no idea what the true value is.
This is a separate issue altogether Pete. Regardless of who the selling agent is or what they quote as a price range, YOU should know what the market value should be. Never rely on a selling agent for that. ;)

Back