ME Bank 3.99% 3 Year Fixed

Awesome 3 year fixed rate.

Could work well for some - not generally a go to lender on my panel but that 3 year rate is very sharp.

Cheers

Jamie

Awesome 3 year fixed rate.

Could work well for some - not generally a go to lender on my panel but that 3 year rate is very sharp.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

What is that you don't like about it ? Would you please share some insight into it..Would be helpful for one considering this.

Hi Jamie,

What is that you don't like about it ? Would you please share some insight into it..Would be helpful for one considering this.

There's nothing wrong with that rate at all - it's really good. If you're in the market to fix for 3 years then it's awesome.

Their variable rates aren't usually that great -and I tend to find them a little difficult to deal with when the application isn't quite vanilla. Other brokers I've spoken with love them - maybe it's just me.

Cheers

Jamie

I heard the same re the IO and offset perhaps its like the old St George one where the monthly repayments stay the same therefore doesn't work as true offset and extra comes off the P.

I am not sure about that Terry. I have recently set one up with them

LE

I just got my assistant to ring up and he was told no offsets on the IO loans. ME were previously saying they are trying to rectify this inability to offset IO loans. If you got one set up that is great.

I just got my assistant to ring up and he was told no offsets on the IO loans. ME were previously saying they are trying to rectify this inability to offset IO loans. If you got one set up that is great.

That's strange, I have the paperwork going through after receiving approval.
Anyway.....

LE

Teacher Mutual Bank 3 year rate = 4.09% with 100% offset account.

Not too bad to deal with as long as your occupation qualifies for the loan or you have a friend or relative who works in education.

Cheers

Teacher Mutual Bank 3 year rate = 4.09% with 100% offset account.

Not too bad to deal with as long as your occupation qualifies for the loan or you have a friend or relative who works in education.

Cheers

I terrorized teachers for 13 long years.....does that count? :cool:

pinkboy

Back