Me Bank

Love - hate for me. I recently bagged them for slow response on AIP to unconditional ( mainly valuation delays) and then on recent application they had the mortgage docs issued before client had completed building inspections :(

Very flexible income and other policy for PPOR - shame they don't accept guarantors.

Have some very nice niche policies that I am not sharing ;)

Love - hate for me. I recently bagged them for slow response on AIP to unconditional ( mainly valuation delays) and then on recent application they had the mortgage docs issued before client had completed building inspections :(

Very flexible income and other policy for PPOR - shame they don't accept guarantors.

Have some very nice niche policies that I am not sharing ;)

Looks like a 'click bait' to me.

We could ask the plethora of brokers on here if we really wanted to know......

pinkboy

"Click bait" bite your bum - I am entitled to post and have done for many years. Unlike some I do not comment on every post - only when I have something I think is valid to comment.

"Click bait" bite your bum - I am entitled to post and have done for many years. Unlike some I do not comment on every post - only when I have something I think is valid to comment.

please, its valid to comment but not to share? dont comment if your not going to share.

Any broker can read their policy documents - it isn't a secret. They simply have a policy attitude that fits a market segment that we have focused on for over 14 years - a segment that would rarely read Somersoft and one that most brokers ignore which suits me fine.

Any broker can read their policy documents - it isn't a secret. They simply have a policy attitude that fits a market segment that we have focused on for over 14 years - a segment that would rarely read Somersoft and one that most brokers ignore which suits me fine.

Then why not say that in the first instance?

Nothing is a 'secret'. Do you even internet?

pinkboy

Back