MEadow Heights

Does anyone know anything about Meadow Heights in Vic?

I saw a unit online for sale for $229,000. Well kept, clean, 3 bedroom unit.

Is it a good area? Anyone own anything there? Capital growth prospects?

Does anyone know anything about Meadow Heights in Vic?

I saw a unit online for sale for $229,000. Well kept, clean, 3 bedroom unit.

Is it a good area? Anyone own anything there? Capital growth prospects?

No
No
Crap

No growth last 2 years. Much better areas up north.

No
No
Crap

No growth last 2 years. Much better areas up north.

Funny you say that. I bought two units on the one block of land there in Nov 2007 and have had good growth and good rental increase.

I picked them up for $183500 each. They are free standing units on seperate titles and I also own the block of land.

They were renting for $170 pw and $180 pw when I first got them.

I just had bank valuation at $250000 each. They would sell for more as this valuation was for cash out.

I am getting $250 per week and $260 per week rental income now with fantastic tenants that always pay on time. All I have done to these units is put reverse cycle air cons in loung rooms.

My property manager is the best PM I have by miles and they only charge 5% + GST.

These have to be my best performing properties I own. They were positive geared at 95% LVR on purchase price.

Stats in the back of API magazine show they have had median growth of 13.3% for units and 16% for houses over the last 12 months.

Funny you say that. I bought two units on the one block of land there in Nov 2007 and have had good growth and good rental increase.

I picked them up for $183500 each. They are free standing units on seperate titles and I also own the block of land.

They were renting for $170 pw and $180 pw when I first got them.

I just had bank valuation at $250000 each. They would sell for more as this valuation was for cash out.

I am getting $250 per week and $260 per week rental income now with fantastic tenants that always pay on time. All I have done to these units is put reverse cycle air cons in loung rooms.

My property manager is the best PM I have by miles and they only charge 5% + GST.

These have to be my best performing properties I own. They were positive geared at 95% LVR on purchase price.

Stats in the back of API magazine show they have had median growth of 13.3% for units and 16% for houses over the last 12 months.

As my post said, much better places for growth up north - especially over the long haul. Broady and Glenroy have outperformed. But a gain is a gain, so well done! :)

Hi, I am also considering Meadow Heights.

Coolaroo has gone up a lot since last year, and older houses than Meadows Heights.

But I have not been there before, can one walk from Meadow Heights to the Coolaroo station without crossing the busy Pascoe Vale Road ?

Back