Mechanical Engineer

Does anyone know or can recommend a Mechanical Engineer? He/she can be in any state.

I need a mechanical ventilation design done for a small project.

Does anyone know or can recommend a Mechanical Engineer? He/she can be in any state.

If it's only a small run of ductwork in a car park mechanical ventilation,or something in that scale then just ring up several small sheetmetal-AC- companies they have their own draft-people or Mechanical Engineers and take it from there quote by quote..imho..

If it's only a small run of ductwork in a car park mechanical ventilation,or something in that scale then just ring up several small sheetmetal-AC- companies they have their own draft-people or Mechanical Engineers and take it from there quote by quote..imho..

That's exactly what it is. It's for a basement.

I will give them a try. Thanks man.

One of my clients is a ventilation/sheet metal/ac company, and if they cant help can refer. Tell them Dave their IT guy passed on details.

Brett Seager - Sea Air Installations
Unit 2, No. 33 Prime Drive,
Seven Hills NSW 2147

Phone: 02 9620-4144
Mob: 0418 462 557

I'm an engineer and I wouldn't just look for "a mechanical engineer". You want someone that has a good understanding of fan curves, air changes per hour, possibly the clean air act, etc.
We've got a consultant whose name I could give you, but that would probably work out a bit more expensive than going through a chartered engineer.

Edit: I had my window open before going out and didn't read the other replies. Seems like my suggestion would probably be an overkill.

One of my clients is a ventilation/sheet metal/ac company, and if they cant help can refer. Tell them Dave their IT guy passed on details.

Brett Seager - Sea Air Installations
Unit 2, No. 33 Prime Drive,
Seven Hills NSW 2147

Phone: 02 9620-4144
Mob: 0418 462 557

You are a legend. I'm coming to the next meet up a buying you a few rounds.

I'm an engineer and I wouldn't just look for "a mechanical engineer". You want someone that has a good understanding of fan curves, air changes per hour, possibly the clean air act, etc.
We've got a consultant whose name I could give you, but that would probably work out a bit more expensive than going through a chartered engineer.

Edit: I had my window open before going out and didn't read the other replies. Seems like my suggestion would probably be an overkill.

Haha before I read your edit I was going to say you were getting a bit keen for some basement ventilation.

My first thought was you want a ventilation engineer, not a mechanical engineer. Reading your later comment about it being a basement, I think a ventilation engineer might be slight overkill :cool:

Back