'Medico' package (85%+ LVR with no LMI) for IT workers

What are the conditions for CFOs? I'm assuming I can't start a company, make myself CFO and then claim it?

Conditions are:

1. Total income of $150,000 p/a and this can include rental income ($120,000 for SA, WA, NT and TAS)

2. Must be either a CA, CPA, CFA or FIAA

3. Working full time

Conditions are:

1. Total income of $150,000 p/a and this can include rental income ($120,000 for SA, WA, NT and TAS)

2. Must be either a CA, CPA, CFA or FIAA

3. Working full time

Hey Shahin, do you know if there's some leeway in the 150k for Eastern States, eg would they take 145k?

Im not going to BS you - there is no leeway.

All files get referred to credit and they are very strict with enforcing the policy. Think of the credit as the soup nazi from seinfield.

Some IT people are engineers - chartered membership of Engineering Australia will do it.
Would you please expound on this ? I do not hold an Engineering degree, but I am a software engineer. The last time I took a home loan, I had to pay LMI. But one of my colleagues with a similar profile in SA did not pay any LMI :confused: (he would only say "some trick the MB played")

Would you please expound on this ? I do not hold an Engineering degree, but I am a software engineer. The last time I took a home loan, I had to pay LMI. But one of my colleagues with a similar profile in SA did not pay any LMI :confused: (he would only say "some trick the MB played")

No LMI if you can become a chartered member of EA and you are an 'engineer' which you probably are.

What constitutes a celebrity?
My best mate was on series2 of the block, does he qualify? But on a serious note when the show was rating well, we did skip the line to get into Star Bar one night, no LMI waiver but it was a long line.........

My best mate was on series2 of the block, does he qualify? But on a serious note when the show was rating well, we did skip the line to get into Star Bar one night, no LMI waiver but it was a long line.........

Haha, you're pretty much famous, you should qualify too!

It depends on what type of celebrity they are. If they are a news presenter or tv personality working for one of the networks then they need to have an employment contract in place.

If its an actor/actress then we need last 2 years financials.

The only thing is that most of these make such astonishing money that they have no real need to go 90% plus most aren't your SS type investors so different clientele.

Haha, you're pretty much famous, you should qualify too!

Well New Idea did cover their wedding and as his best man I made one of the photos. Might walk into the bank with my copy from 2011, point to my picture and say "I want an IP, heard celebs get 90% no LMI"

Back