Melb Prop Meeting 17 Jun, how Pete made $134k in 16 mths + planning reforms explained

Hello to all Melbourne based property enthusiasts and investors alike,

I want to let you know that I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.

We have been running this group for over three years and we have over 40 people attending on a monthly basis. The key objective for the group is for people to come along and learn about property and network with other like minded enthusiasts and investors in a safe environment.

This month's meeting will be held on Tuesday 17th June at 6.30 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.

The Melbourne Property Meeting Group is pleased to have Kel Twite and Marjorie Kennedy from SJB Planning come and talk about the impact the Victorian planning reforms has had, and continues to have, on the development industry.

PLUS ...

Property investor and Mentor, Brendan Kelly from ResultsMentoring.com will then take us through a real life example of a Buy-Reno-Rent-Subdivide-Build-Sell Real Deal that one of his students, Pete, recently completed, with a profit of $134,000 in just 16 months!.

Click here to go directly to the PropertyMeeting.com.au website and read the full description. You can also register online for free.

NOTE: This is a 'no selling' event - just an opportunity to get great information and network with like-minded investors in an informal environment.

Make sure you come along to this evening of increadible property education!

The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) offers plenty of parking. There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple, which also includes a complimentary property investing magazine!

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

It's just another Results Mentoring sell.

Tony Lambrianos
...........Tony Lambrianos is one of the coaches at Results Mentoring.

Hopefully Tony will post details of Pete's successes after the event for those who are unable to make it, so we may all learn and emulate his success.

Melb Prop Meeting 17 Jun, how Pete made $134k in 16 mths

Tch...... I made double that in the last 12 months from property.

Here's my secret : buy and hold.

Too easy. Now make yourself a sandwich, grab a glass of coke and put that $20 back in your pocket for crying out loud.

It's just another Results Mentoring sell.

Tony Lambrianos
...........Tony Lambrianos is one of the coaches at Results Mentoring.

Hopefully Tony will post details of Pete's successes after the event for those who are unable to make it, so we may all learn and emulate his success.

Highly doubt that, Player.

Homer: What advantages does this property seminar have over say.. a train. Which I could also afford.

Salesman: Well, you'll notice how the heated gas pedal warms you feet while --
[Homer floors it and they speed away]
[two seconds later] -- gently massages your buttocks.
Well, Count Homer, shall we discuss the --

Homer: No, we sha'n't.
[pulls passes from the Salesman's pocket]
Yoink! [runs off]

Back