Melb Prop Meeting Tues 17 Feb - How To Grow a Cashflow +ve Multi-Mil-Dollar Portfolio

Hi to all Melbourne based property enthusiasts and investors,

I want to let you know that I run a monthly property meeting group at the Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway). Everyone is welcome to attend.

The key objective for the group is for people to come along and learn about property and network with other like minded enthusiasts and investors in a safe environment.

This month's meeting will be held this Tuesday 17th February 6.30 pm for a 7pm start at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.

This month we are thrilled to have Mark Kelman who will share his strategy and the mindset required to build a successful positive cashflow property portfolio. Mark has been investing for over 10 years and has successfully grown a multi-million dollar property portfolio. He currently holds 15 properties and has used a variety of strategies throughout his property investing career.

I encourage you not to miss out on this incredible night of amazing information and networking.

Click here to go directly to the PropertyMeeting.com.au website and read the full description.

You can also register online for free to receive monthly meeting notifications and gain immediate access to a free 'Profitable Property Investing - 6 Part Video Series!'

NOTE: This is a 'no selling' event - just an opportunity to get great information and network with like-minded investors in an informal environment.

Make sure you come along to this evening of increadible property education!

The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) offers plenty of parking. There is a $20 per head entry charge or $30 per couple, which also includes a complimentary property investing magazine!

You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

Back