Melb sunshine/deer park/Albion etc vs Glenroy/had field/broadmeadowd

Looking at an investment property house or townhouse. Budget 450k. Anyone have an opinion on those western areas including other surrounding vs the northern ones in terms of long term capital gains? Thanks.

Hi

Hello,

Hope you are well?

I live in Deer Park and have noticed more and more people looking at investing in areas such as Deer Park, Sunshne, Ardeer and Alibion.

I believe the above four suburbs still have plenty of growth!!!

I bought two properties in Deer Park in the last 8 months:
1) DEC - Purchased home on a small block of land for $300,000 - House has been valued at $350,000.

2) APR - Settled on a investment at $320,000 on a decent sized land and I have had it valued by agents at $340,000 to $350,000.

Every week the area is becoming more and more popular!!!

As for the other areas mentioned there has been a bit of growth too :)

Looking at an investment property house or townhouse. Budget 450k. Anyone have an opinion on those western areas including other surrounding vs the northern ones in terms of long term capital gains? Thanks.

If townhouse specifically, buy in Coburg or Pascoe Vale South

Hi
Look at Sunshine in the cheaper areas like along Wright st or south of as they are close to city.

Otherwise like JP look at Deer Park.
Now I think it is ok for the price that JP is paying.
Personally I am only in Sunshine, but then I bought 10 yrs ago.

Any PM recommended in Sunshine area?

Hi

We are looking for a PM that is able to conduct a few home inspections on our behalf (as purchasing from interstate) of potential IPs while providing a rental assessment for the same.

Also keen to know PM rates.

TIA!

Back