Melbourne 2012 End Of Year Somersoft Meeting - Mitcham MONDAY 3rd DEC

The End of Year Melbourne gathering will be at

Mitcham Hotel
556 Maroondah Hwy, Mitcham, Victoria, 3132
(corner Mitcham Rd and Maroondah Hwy next to Mitcham Station)

http://www.mitchamhotel.com.au/index.html

MONDAY
3rd DECEMBER (please note day!)
Start time: 7:00pm
Booked under "Somersoft"

Absolutely all welcome, but please RSVP on this thread so I can get a rough idea of numbers

The Y-man

Oh blast ! Can't make it on the 3rd Y-Man have to work unfortunately :(
as a newbie last meeting I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone and was very much looking forward to the next meet up, also managed to avoid inititiation, as a Mum of 2 wouldn't have bothered me :) and Lil Skater your bub wasn't that grumpy ! Have a great time everyone and I guess see you in the New Year

Cheers Patsy

Mike and I will aim to be there

It's been such a busy few months with painting and moving and cleaning and moving and painting and boxes and yet more boxes

but

we will try and make the time to smell the roses with you all on Monday at Mitcham

xxx
Kristine

Apologies

Sorry everyone... hubby is sick so can't come tonight. Pity as I am keen to hook up with you all.

Anyone interested in chatting offline about duplex townhouse developments with a newbie please contact me, I'd love to run some thoughts :D

Have a great Christmas!

Hi guys,

was hoping to come but have some late meetings booked in Bendigo tonight so wont be able to get there at a respectable hour. Have fun and Merry Christmas all! :)

Ben

I left work at 5 and decided to get here early (as I thought I would have bad traffic anyway). So now here I am sitting in the gaming lounge on a couch watching the poor saps flutter their money away on those ridiculous pokies. I feel like going up to them and asking them for a donation to my Get Rich Fund(tm) - it'll go to far better use than..well, I suppose these guys have to donate some of their takings to charity don't they.

40 minutes to go!

Back