Melbourne Cashflow Wrap-up

WHOA! What a night!

When LoneStar rang me up to say "How many people are you expecting?", I vaguely remember thinking "It's a long weekend... Maybe 45".
Come 9pm, we had 70 people!!

I doubt anyone had anything less than an amazing night, or aren't richer for having attended.

Thanks must go to Robert, Tracey and The Wife who came all the way from Sydney and Canberra especially for us.

But, thanks especially to everyone who reached for their wallets and generously gave to ReachOut.com.au - we managed to fill a donation bucket with $294.35 on the night, and I understand a few people are making credit card donations too.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next night.

Cheers

~Brent

P.S. - Remember to watch A Current Affair on Monday to see "Melbourne's Housing Hero" Steve McKnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Let's not be modest Brent. Without you the night wouldn't have even been! Congrats on a super night. Haven't laughed so much in ages. Terrific to see the faces behind the names. Enjoyed myself immensely.

Well done Brent.

Jude :0)

Reply: 1.1

Hear, hear!

Thanks Brent, and thanks too to Robert and The Wife!

Not only did I enjoy myself immensely (I was playing next to Jude!!! :), but I learned heaps too!

Cheers
Apprentice Millionaire
(aka Jacques in the old forum)

Reply: 1.1.1

Tanya and I would also like to say a quick thanks to Brent and everyone for a great night!

It's good to know there is a lot of support for people genuinely interested in property and financial freedom.

We look forward to many more games of Cashflow in the future...

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Thanks to Brent

and all who attended the Melbourne Cashflow night.

Lovely to meet with you

Regards

Kristine

Thank you from Reach Out!

Reply: 2

Dear Attendees of the Melbourne Cashflow Evening,

My name is Linda Iacopetta and I work for the Inspire Foundation. Reach Out! is the flagship project of the Inspire Foundation and, as you already know (thanks to Brent!), is a service that uses the internet to help young people get through tough times.

I'd like to thank you all for your kind donations. Brent tells me he collected nearly $300 on the night. It costs us around $2 to reach one young person so your contribution will enable us to reach out to at least 150 more young people, one of whom may be someone like Sammi:

"...When things get hard it’s nice to have a little ‘escape’ place [Reach Out!]. I can just look at the stories, read articles, and realise there are people who care out there. Then I shoot my anger away in the rocket, send a dream and get on with life. Often, coming here has just tipped me over the ledge onto the grassy side and prevented me from taking my life. Thank you.” Sammi, 17

Thank you all again for your donations and for making a difference in the lives of young Australians. And of course many thanks to Brent for all his efforts in making Reach Out! a part of the Melbourne Cashflow evening.

Yours sincerely
Linda Iacopetta
Inspire Foundation / Reach Out!
www.reachout.com.au

Reply: 1.2

Heh Brent !

I know this is probably a little premature...but when do you plan on having another one?

Was there much peanut throwing going on at LONESTAR ?

I'm now getting interested (plus motivated) to have a listen at these sort of things.

SynthBoy

Back