Melbourne Expo

For all those in Melbourne on the 25th to 27th October, there is an Investment, Property & Franchising Expo on at Jeff's Shed. You can find more info at http://www.ausexhibit.com.au .They have free seminars at the expo and you may pickup some useful info but watch out for the sharks.

Hi dionysus888... as you can see I've moved your post to a more appropriate home - the Meeting Point forum !

Thanks for the info.

(I think asy had already put an entry for the expo into the calendar - see the "calendar" button up at the top of this page)

Thanks Dionysus!!

Ruby already posted about this event, thus the calendar entry, unfortunately, when all the posts were moved to empty the forum from the mods test time, it got moved too!!! hehe

It's great that people are getting into the spirit of things here!

Keep posting and advising us of events!

asy :D

Brisbane Expo

I attended the Brisbane Franchising and Business Opportunities Expo yesterday and came away absolutely overloaded with information!! Obviously there were many franchise businesses represented there but there were also many advisory groups (eg. ACCC, Franchise Council, solicitors firms etc) which I found to be extremely helpful!

I also attended a few of the seminars which were brief but gave a good introduction to franchising.

I highly recommend going to the Melbourne Expo!!

Jeanette

Back