Melbourne Investor Group July meeting

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to organise a speaker for this month's meeting, but unfortuantely due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, it'll have to be bumped to next month.

As a fallback, we can run an informal meeting in my office. Details are:

Wednesday July 28th, 6:30pm start
Sage Lending Solutions office
Level 1, 321 Whitehorse Rd
Nunawading 3131
(top floor of 40 Winks building)

No cost, all are welcome as usual. Tea & coffee are available.

Hi Pete

What! No dinner!

Thanks for the offer of your hospitality, but I look forward to meeting and eating - it's about my only social activity for the month

Are we able to meet at, say, the Mitcham Pub or somewhere else close by?

Just my opinion and preference, of course

cheers
Kristine

Hey Pete,

It's been awhile!
Hope your well.

We are in Canberra now left Jindabyne last year & I run the Canberra Property Network Meetings each month. So if your ever up this way yell out so you can come along and be a guest speaker!

Enjoy your meeting!!!!

Yvonne
[email protected]
:)

Hi Pete,

we're keen to come, and second Kristine's suggestion of attaching a meal to the meeting as it is dinnertime :)

Otherwise, do you allow ordering lots of takeaway to your office ;)

I seek your patience while I organise a location shortly :)

The Y-man

Please undertake thorough due diligence of prospective venue as to the estimated time of arrival of meals ;) or inform them our orders will be conditional.

Especially, if they have whiting on the menu.........last time, my meal took one hour :eek: I was whiting and whiting and whiting and whiting :p

Player, you're being completely unreasonable in the current post GFC and increasing regulatory environments. Suppliers of food have restrictions on the terms and conditions under which they can give you food. We understand that service is of paramount importance, but the 'kitchen departments' are understaffed and there are a lot of other potential 'feeders' who also need their meal to settle.

Previous timeframes of 5 minutes are unrealistic in the current marketplace. It'll take at least 30 minutes before your application is even picked up. Let's home that all of the information is provided with the order, otherwise this will incur further delays. ;)

I'm happy to make a booking at the Mitcham pub if that's what people want. The fish and chip shop over the road is open if people get hungry.

Hey Pete,

It's been awhile!
Hope your well.

We are in Canberra now left Jindabyne last year & I run the Canberra Property Network Meetings each month. So if your ever up this way yell out so you can come along and be a guest speaker!

Enjoy your meeting!!!!

Yvonne
[email protected]
:)

I Yvonne, I'm more likely to be visiting Canberra over the coming months. I'll definitely call you when I'm there. The invitation is always reciprocated if you're in Melbourne!

Back