Melbourne Investors - Free event NEXT WEEK

Melbourne Investors - On March 20th I'm holding a FREE event where I will allow you to cash in on the secrets that have made me a real estate millionaire.
ABOUT ME: My name is Michael Yardney and I have been a property investor for almost 30 years and began developing property part time about 15 years ago. I have been developing properties full time for almost 6 years now and in the last 12 months or so we undertook 8 developments in the inner eastern and south eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
THE EVENT: On the night I will reveal the strategies I used to turn $2,500 into a $5 million dollar property portfolio in my spare time. And then I how I grew that further in quantum leaps by becoming a property developer. Amongst other things I will show you can also buy your investment properties “wholesale.”
By the way - NO strings attached.... there are NO books or courses to buy etc, NO properties to sell on the night. No pressure …just useful information.
WHY AM I DOING IT? : I don't do these events often. I make my money daily in the property market, not by teaching, but I do have an ulterior motive.
You see.... every time I have put on a seminar I find a few new like minded people who approach me after and join one of my syndicates as co - developers so that they can buy their investment properties wholesale.
I've had an excellent response so far... lots of people coming from this forum – over 100 booked so far - I'm really looking forward to meeting them all. (I initially thought we might get 20 –25).
To find out more and get an email update on my thoughts on the property market for the year 2001 please email me. Michael Yardney Metropole Properties [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry!!! i posted this in the wrong spot

Reply: 1

Sorry!!
I meant to put the above post in the new Meeting point Section and not here where it clutters up the intellectual side of the forum. Have a great week....make it a great week!
Michael Yardney Metropole Properties

Last edited by a moderator:
Back