Melbourne January 2009 - MIG Meeting

The meeting will be held at Sage (courtesy of PT Bear :) )

6:30 PM to 8:30 PM, Wednesday 28th January

Newbies welcome!

Sage Lending Solutions
Level 1, 321 Whitehorse Road
Nunawading

Directly above 40 Winks.
Park on the street, as the car park is locked at night (street parking is free in the evenings).

See you there!

The Y-man

anyone interested in getting together west of melb cbd or even in melb cbd? long way thru awkward traffic from the west....

What is the format of the night?

Formal meeting, dinner?? How does it work?

Id say im a starter... Be good to meet somer fellow ss people.

Kind regards,

Matt

What is the format of the night?

Formal meeting, dinner?? How does it work?

Id say im a starter... Be good to meet somer fellow ss people.

Kind regards,

Matt

This particular meeting will be a straight out "discussion" format - no agenda, no formalities, just a bunch of firendly people around a table discussing properties, investing, and anything else discussion worthy (and maybe even some things not!)

Cheers,

The Y-man

anyone interested in getting together west of melb cbd or even in melb cbd? long way thru awkward traffic from the west....

Subject to availability, we try to alternate an eastern location with Vic Uni Footscray Park Campus (Ballarat Rd).

We have also been generously hosted by James GG in his North Fitzroy "House of Wealth" office on several occasions.

Cheers,

The Y-man

We have also been generously hosted by James GG in his North Fitzroy "House of Wealth" office on several occasions.

Hiya,

Two for me, please, this month. Looking forward to it :)

Only the once at my place so far, I think. Happy to repeat and host again in future, if it's convenient for everyone. Will be sure to arrange more chairs, too!

Cheers

James.

Good to see many experts attending..

Although I haven't posted anything much, this has been a great forum to learn and indeed look forward to meeting in person.

Ragu

The good thing with TRUTH is you don't need version control...

Just noticed that the meetig is scheduled to finish at 8:30pm:eek: Is there a vanue we could go for drinks and/or dinner afterwards?

Back