Melbourne May 2010 Somersoft Meeting - Doncaster

Thanks!

Hello Y-man et al

What a lovely evening!

We really enjoyed our 'night out' - great to meet new faces and to catch up with those we know! (I won't say 'old' faces despite having picked up a few hints about Seniors' Cards!)

Little Stranger - go plaster and paint that ceiling!

Really, it isn't that hard, you will get a great buzz out of doing it and you will astound your work mates when you appear with paint flecks on your hands and bits of plaster under your finger nails!

And it occured to me - the simplest way is to draw a circle is to run a pencil
around eg a saucer or plate (depending on how big the hole is) so that's even easier!

After I bought my first Stanley Knife I fell in love with the darn thing and used to wander around looking for things to cut holes into .... and then I went on to do the Course for Builder's Registration - well, it's not such a giant leap is it - One Stanley Knife = One Builder!

Isn't that the way it works?

See you all next time

Cheers
Kristine

A big thank you to everyone that made it in tonight :) Had a great time - can't believe how quickly 3 and a half hours can go!

Cheers,

The Y-man

thanks to all who looked over the development plans tonight, was great to get different input and i have a way forward now! :)

Cheers

Ben

Monash or S/E please

Glad everyone had a nice dinner. Not jealous or anything, however have only managed one this year. :( Have been away for a couple of them.

Y-Man could we please have the next one back to Monash or S/E kind sir. It's been a while since this side got a venue

Ta muchly :)

G'day YMan,

Thanks for organizing last night, had an enjoyable and informative time.

Thanks Andrew L for making sure my dinner finally arrived or i would still be there!!

Nice to met and have a good chat with Little Stranger and Tommyt!

Cheers

BT

Back