Melbourne meetings take 2

What general regions would you be able to attend periodic meetings?

• Melbourne CBD

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Inner West

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Outter West

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Inner North

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Outter North

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Inner East

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Outter East

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Bayside

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • South East

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Outter Bayside

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Mornington Penisula

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Ballarat

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Bendigo

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other regionsal

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've started a new poll on this topic. Rather than quote specific suburbs, I'm going for general regions.

The purpose is to get an indication of the general area where people would like to meet to talk about property. The meetings are generally informal, held at a hotel and people simply discuss their ideas and projects over dinner.

If you voted in the previous poll, please vote again here.

How many non victorians voted on this?
I know i like the sound of inner west despite never been there :cool:

I imagine the location of future meetings will be the discussion topic tonight, so if you want to push for your preferred location, come along tonight to Mitcham Hotel Bistro 7PM.

I created this poll to see where the demand is, not necessarily to run a meeting in each location. Recently the meeting have predominately been in the East, because that's where the people willing to organise them live.

At the end of last night's meeting we had a quick discussion on this. Based on the numbers we'll run a meeting in Docklands next month, this should accommodate the people who voted CBD and inner West. It's also easier on parking that the CBD and we'll try to find a location within walking distance of the station.

We also discussed a meeting in the West, as well as more in say Brunswick, something further south/bayside and perhaps a meeting around Frankston.

Ultimately though, if you're not happy with where and when meetings are held, please put your hand up to do something about it.

I created this poll to see where the demand is, not necessarily to run a meeting in each location. Recently the meeting have predominately been in the East, because that's where the people willing to organise them live.

At the end of last night's meeting we had a quick discussion on this. Based on the numbers we'll run a meeting in Docklands next month, this should accommodate the people who voted CBD and inner West. It's also easier on parking that the CBD and we'll try to find a location within walking distance of the station.

We also discussed a meeting in the West, as well as more in say Brunswick, something further south/bayside and perhaps a meeting around Frankston.

Ultimately though, if you're not happy with where and when meetings are held, please put your hand up to do something about it.
You won't please everyone, so just plan to vary the areas each time so everyone gets the short commute eventually.

You won't please everyone, so just plan to vary the areas each time so everyone gets the short commute eventually.
I wasn't referring to the locations so much; just the demographic of this site now.

The days of SS being by and for the average battler Mum and Dad investor are gone.

Meetings are usually the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Keep your eye on the "Meeting Point" sub-forum for details.

I think we're planning to have the next one in Chadstone.

Back