Melbourne Property Mangers



From: Mojo Jojo

I'm a couple of weeks off taking possession of a 2 br unit in West Melb.

Just wanted to know whether it was better to go with a CBD property manager or one from an inner suburb (Nth Melb, Flemington, etc)

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1
From: Mark Laszczuk

Let me say that I haven't any properties (yet) but I will tell you (although you probably already know) there are three Agents in West Melbourne. Two are on Errol Street (one about two doors down from the supermarket and another on the other side further down. There is also one around the corner from the florist next to the Chinese take away. I would hazard that these could be a good place to start, because when I was looking for somewhere to live in West Melbourne, I had trouble with these agents, not because they were bad, but most of their properties were let quite quickly. Locals do have the advantage of knowing the area. Just something to think about.

'no hat, some cattle'
Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 2
From: .watto .

Hi Mojo,

I lease a commercial property in North Melb the managing agents are WB Simpson and Sons.
Whenever i have a problem i deal with Richard Simpson and have always had a very professional response to all requests for maintenance.

Could be worth a try...

Last edited by a moderator: