Melbourne September 2008 - MIG Dinner/Meeting

If I can get rid of this Flu I'll drop by for a feed and a chat. The location is closer than most for me.

I'll let you know by Monday if it's OK. I've had the flu all week and have been stuck in bed mostly. From what I hear the bug has knocked some around for 2-3 weeks. I'm really hoping this isn't the case because I'm sick of being the only one at home feeling sorry for me

Hi is a newbie welcome to this one? looks like just you experienced people are going...are people getting abit discouraged towards property already given this recent tumoil?

BTW, is it going to start at 7:00 sharp or its just a...random time?

Regards
Vince

Hi is a newbie welcome to this one? looks like just you experienced people are going...are people getting abit discouraged towards property already given this recent tumoil?

BTW, is it going to start at 7:00 sharp or its just a...random time?

Regards
Vince

Absolutely welcome! The more newbies the better! Otherwise we get bored of telling ourselves the same thing :D

...and here's a little secret - we don't just talk property! ;)

I'll be there by 7, but don't worry if you run a bit late...

Cheers,

The Y-man

24th September?

Sorry, I would love to be there but I'm still here, captive for a while yet and having to survive on cider-on-tap and cold pork pies

But I will be back, even if I have to swim to get there. The Olde Sod is lovely and quaint and even green! but as Dorothy said 'There's No Place Like Home' and home is where I want to be.

Have a lovely evening and I look forward to seeing you all at the next Somersoft Dinner Meeting

Cheers!
Kristine

Would love to come, but will be away in QLD on this date.

Hopefully I can make it to the next one in October.

Have a great evening everyone.

Regards Jason.

Count me out - I can't make Clayton for the September meeting.

Also I will not be at the October meeting as I will be in Spain :D

Hopefully see you all in November

Chris

Back