Melbourne September 2010 Somersoft Meeting

Hi All,

We have another guest speaker who has bravely volunteered to appear before us (but then he has never been coy about making his views known on this forum! :D)

He is none other than the inimitable DAZZ

It will be on the night of Wednesday 29th.

I'd like to get an idea of numbers so I can figure out the venue.... so please respond to this thread.

Cheers,

The Y-man

I'll come along.

One for me please.

The AFL finals are over by then, so the MCG or Etihad Stadium should be available. Fairly central with good transport links :)

Um, I will be a maybe until the last minute - may be up in Bright with the kidlets, or may have had enough and be back by then.

hi

roughly what time do you all meet up? would be nice to actually have some kind of 'social' aspect in my life :)
but yes i am in :)

Oh man! Do I want to see what Dazz looks like!!

(I'm thinking possibly a moustache... am I right?)

Gah! Just checked my man's roster and he's on the late shift which means I'm a single parent for that evening (again, sigh).

But... if by some miracle it ends up being a lunch event...

Could someone take a few photos ;)

Hi Y-man

Mike and I should be there - but while Dazz is here Mike may have to be in Perth!

Anyway, we shall certainly aim to come so hope it's for dinner somewhere as we do try and eat at least once each day!

cheers
Kristine

Hi Y-man,

Just saw this - thanks for organising. Will be good to finally meet some of the Melbourne crew. Hopefully lots of fellow Labour and Green voters. Love 'em all. :)

Should be a good night, putting faces to names.

Oh man! Do I want to see what Dazz looks like!!

I blend in with the crowd CD. Small skinny frame, I'm a vegan, about 5' 3", long orange curly hair. Normally wear a purple kaftan and brown moccassins. Clean shaven, never been good at growing a mo.

Title of the presentation will be "How I purchased two houses and now live off the rent - it's a good life".

Hope to see a few of you there.

Back