Melbourne - someone to talk to? buyers agent or investors

I'm in Melbourne for a few days (till Sunday 28/9) and I'd like to chat with someone who is local and knows about the Melbourne market. I'd like to get some insight as we are planning on buying our next IP here.

Looking for either an experienced investor (I'm one myself but only knows Sydney well) or a buyer agent who charges a fixed fee for their time, or anyone really, who can tell me about this city, give me a high level intro to the various regions and what each place is like, and perhaps share some insights into where some potential good buys are.

My goal is to buy a house with land IP in early 2015 with a budget of around 600k and I want to find out which regions to look at in depth.

Happy to pay for your time or shout you lunch and beers! Please reply here, or PM me if you can help me out!

Arrived this arvo - half for fun and half to feel the vibe of the city in person to assess whether to buy IP here. But still would like to talk to someone. Can meet up as early as tomorrow anytime!

Back