MELBOURNE Structure Course

Melbourne just blows me away!

BY DEMAND . . .

Melbourne 12 July to 13 July 2003
Rydges Hotel, Richmond

As a result of the many emails, I will slip in an extra course as per the above dates

Already not that many places left . . . please book in at your earliest convenience.

Further details www.navra.com.au

As always . . . my pleasure to meet you all,

Steve

I have missed out last 2 times; so I MUST have a place this time[ or else:^)]

can we deduct the cost of the seminar this financial year if we paid before 30/06/03 ?

Hello Melbourne,

There are still places available for next weekends course . . .

For these of you still considering wether to attend or not, please note that this will probably be the LAST of the formal weekend courses to be held in Melbourne. (We do have to control the number of clients that we can offer quality service to.)

Look forward to seeing you,
Regards,

Steve

Sooner or later Steve will stop running formal courses throughout Australia (hey the guy has a young family!).

So, Nella and I are flying down to Melbourne for her birthday and we'll be attending the course. So any Melbournites wanna catch up let us know.

In the meantime we look forward to meeting all of you there.

Regards

Paulzag
Dreamspinner

Originally posted by rossv
Hi paul,

Geez paul show a little forgiveness, whatever nella did doesn't deserve that fate!

rossv :D :D

hehehe Ross very funny.

Actually I think it's rather interesting. Years ago, Nella swore off doing any more seminars or courses. She didn't value the time they took more than the information. And being her birthday she'd normally want to do something romantic.

But it was Nella's idea to go to Steve's Melbourne course. The Sydney ones fill up so fast and Nella was worried he'd stop doing them before she got to go along.

We've had a number of Q&A's with Steve so it will be good to see it all laid out at once.

Plus a couple of nice meals in Melbourne in winter should be great.

Regards

Paulzag
Dreamspinner

Back