Mens Fashion Question

Leave the bloke alone...he looks sharp as!

Each to their own.....braces, no braces...does it really matter...he will prob have a suit jacket over the top anyway........

Mark my words, braces will be back in vogue at some point so some punters on here will be eating their words no doubt!

cheers :)

Leave the bloke alone...he looks sharp as!

Each to their own.....braces, no braces...does it really matter...he will prob have a suit jacket over the top anyway........

Mark my words, braces will be back in vogue at some point so some punters on here will be eating their words no doubt!

cheers :)

Im sure you will be leading the charge :)

I dont think they will come back into a majority of aussie workplaces - the first place they will come back in is marketing companies and call centres

thing is I don't mind them on guys but not in Oz. Sorry to say but the trend here lags to the rest of the world.

Have u seen what the japanese effeminate guys wear? kind of a bit like david beckhams fashion sense.

however braces are totally adorable on toddlers!! I want a pair for my 18mth old.

I am wanting to buy a pair of pants braces, yes, those old fashioned pieces of elastic that help hold your pants up.

Please don't even think about it if you have (ahem) an even slightly rounded stomach :eek:. I don't mind braces, but here in the west they are associated with very well-rounded loud-mouthed union officials :(.

cheers

Geez you guys must all be fashionistas with your fashion advice

If Mick had said I wanna buy the latest trend of the moemtn you'd aave al lbagged him out for both not being indvidual and falling for crap....

He does something against the grain and eveyrone takes the ****

Australian's are just too "tough" and macho to get into something that is not mainstream.

Japan is not the only place in the world whre men dress differently than Australia and don't get called homosexuals for it as an insult.

It's a pair of braces, he;'s not saying he wants to wear underwaear on his head...

Last edited:
Well if he is thinking of going to a job interview with them I would probably encourage him not to, even if people in japan are currently doing so

And why would you know what's better more than Mick would ? What makes Mick more naive than you ?

Surely at athe interview you woudl expect Mick to wear his jacket :confused:

Hey Mick,

Are these to make you look more like a real-estate agent?
(remembering your posts about looking for a new career path).

Can you tell us why you are asking? (bet you are having a laugh at all the musings about such in this thread)

:)
Caroline

however braces are totally adorable on toddlers!! I want a pair for my 18mth old.

David Jones sells them for toddlers. They are a must have item for the boys in this house - as it means we can still wear all those old, second hand pants with the elastic gone.

Plus, I think they look gorgeous too!!!

I thought he asked cause he didn't know where to guy them

geez we're immature and small minded - look at what he's wearing heheheheheheh

Last edited:
but you don't hAve to wear either..

It was Mick who said he wanted to wear the braces, why do you care or think your opinion of braces is more correct.. or matters ?

To whom Marty ?

What makes them better judges than Mick ?
To me of course...lol.

I.e...I would wear underpants on my head (clean ones only) more so than braces. Doesn't make it more fashionable though...just personal preference.

Go for it Mick...whatever floats your boat I say.

Regards
Marty

Braces are not for a professional office imo..how do i know this.....well maybe i work in a professional office and they are not worn or considered everyday wear.....simple....

I wonder if wearing braces would help someone to appear trustworthy :confused:

Come to think of it, i've met quite a few lawyers and judges that wore braces, in and out of the office, and it only helped them to appear distinguished, sort of like when you see a barister wearing one of those old wigs....
I guess if you wanna be really fancy, wear braces, an old white wig, a top hat, an eye piece, a long black coat, and a walking cane.

I wonder if wearing braces would help someone to appear trustworthy :confused:

Come to think of it, i've met quite a few lawyers and judges that wore braces, in and out of the office, and it only helped them to appear distinguished, sort of like when you see a barister wearing one of those old wigs....
I guess if you wanna be really fancy, wear braces, an old white wig, a top hat, an eye piece, a long black coat, and a walking cane.

dunno about that.....its the wall street look and i wouldnt trust any of them....also wouldnt trust someone in a short sleeve shirt and a tie....

this poor bloke that asked this questions has surely got alot of different angles and opinions

Back