Merry Christmas

Wearing stretchy shorts to lunch

Wishing all a day of peace, joy and gratitude for all that we have and, (compared to many others; locally and internationally) we have much to be appreciative for.

Health and happiness for the new year 2010 as we put the naughty nougties behind us and look forward to the teens :)

Wishing this wonderful community

A Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Lets Hope its a good one
without any fear

One of my all time favourite Christmas songs.

Wishing you a wonderful day of indulgence and may 2010 bring many many blessings and fill your lives with an abundance of health, wealth, love and happiness.

Sunshine

Christmas is a time for sharing all the good things in life amongst family and friends.

Wishing everyone in this wonderful somersoft family have a very Merry Christmas & and prosperous new year.

May 2010 bear you fruits from past investments as well as sowing new seeds for the future.

Once again everyone, Merry Christmas. :)

To the Somersoft Community - hope you all have/had a wonderful Christmas and 2010 brings you all what you wish for.

I have found life is what we make it...so I am making it pretty good :D

I have learnt so much from my very ill brother in law, who no matter how ill he is, just looks at life in a positive way and remains content within himself.
He has just spent Christmas Day with us, on oxygen, and other equipment and is perfectly happy just being with us and playing with the dogs. :D

Chris

Back