Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all,

I'm only a relative newish member here (been here for a few months) but the time has been well spent. I'm not running away or disappearing, but i am going to be on leave for the next few weeks and Internet access (and mobile phone access) is not going to be available for me. In other words, I am most likely not going to be able to get back online until early next year.

So have a good Christmas break all and a jolly New Year. Don't do anything too excess and spend the time during this break wisely and, in a safe manner.

May your dreams and aspirations all come together in the New Year.

See you all next year.

g

last day of school today - gosh, end of year 1 already!

have a brilliant season - don't stress - and a properous 2010.

Hi All ..we take off on holiday over the weekend and will be away for a few weeks. So it's timely to wish all of you the very best over the Christmas season and a prosperous and healthy 2010.

Also, this is a great time of the year for introspection, retrospection and gratitude. So to all the good people here ..thanks for all your help over 2009.

Do hope 2010 will see all our plans and dreams come to fruition.

Travel safely - MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL 2010 !

Amelia

Merry Christmas to all of my SS friends and newcomers!
I've achieved my 2010 goals in 2009. My big challenge will be to set some higher, more ambitious goals for 2010. It will be a great year!

last day of school today - gosh, end of year 1 already!
We had the party to mark the end of year 3 last week! And the other one had a Christmas party to send out playgroup last week. The other other one gets a scan tomorrow, which at least doesn't involve large plates of cake. We have 3 birthdays in this house in the month centred around Christmas just to add to the fun. I'm probably going to gain 5kg in December.

Here's hoping everyone survives the end of year office pissups, visits to relatives, children complaining they didn't get what they wanted, and you don't get trampled to death while doing your christmas shopping on the 24th :D

Happy Christmas to you all too.

2009 I joined here and hoped to start my investing path. I've started of well investing in some Commodities, starting my own little business and putting an offer in on our first IP today!

2010 I hope to push myself more and learn a lot too.

Looking forward to it, as I also get Residency too! :D

Well wishes back to all, with gratitude!

The chooks are ordered, the fridge is full, the beer fridge is even fuller and we are ready to go! :D

I was stressing this morning about it all, truly a lot of organising this time of year. But now I'm at that point where there's only so much you can do, so relax and just have fun. Yay for Christmas!

2010 is going to be great... you can feel it can't you?

Merry Xmas

Hi all

I am a newcomer of a couple of months and have been thoroughly enjoying mixing it with everyone. Thank you for sharing all your experiences and knowledge and being so warm and welcoming.

I feel 2010 is going to be a great year also. Look forward to hearing about your successes!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Jodie, that's pretty cool. Wondering how much time your hubby has on his hands :p

Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year.

I hope everyone achieved what they wanted for 2009 and that everyone aims high for 2010!

Have fun guys! :)

Lil Skater my hubby barely sleeps, lol. He works full time then when he comes home he's up till early hours in the morning programming this or that for fun. It only took him a few nights to make the Christmas card. He spent 8 months prior to that making a computer game (just for fun).

Merry Christmas to everyone at Somersoft.

Hope your Christmas day is filled with fun and laughter, plenty of good food and good company.

Be safe.

Regards
Marty

Lil Skater my hubby barely sleeps, lol. He works full time then when he comes home he's up till early hours in the morning programming this or that for fun. It only took him a few nights to make the Christmas card. He spent 8 months prior to that making a computer game (just for fun).

That's kinda weird, but still cool :p

Anyways, Merry Christmas all, enjoy!

Merry Christmas to all. As another relatively new member, thanks for all the help offered and all the posts read, and all the nonsense ignored.:)
Our first IP settles in the first couple of weeks of January. Aiming for another in 2010 (are you reading this Bradsdad? After numerous weeks of finance, advice and refinance, a public thank you and a merry Christmas to you too, Steve, for all your help and advice - have been waiting until some of the dust settled to do this, but y'know, it can't keep waiting.).
All the best to all on Somersoft. What an awesome worldwideinterwebresource!

Merry Christmas to everyone at Somersoft.
Marty

The same from me.

2009 has been a good year for me, I managed to keep my job and added 2 more IP's to my portfolio but it has been a terrible year for a lot of people so let's hope that 2010 will be a better year for all of us.

Well, the fat guy made it to my parents-in-law's home. The kids are now engrossed in new Simpsons comics, waiting for the rest of the adults to wake up so they can open more gifts.

2009 has been exciting but pretty stressful for the ozperps; I'm looking forward to an "even-more-exciting but less stressful" 2010.

Thank you all for the advice, support, camaraderie, and networking. Somersoft truly is a special community.

Thanks, Ian and Jan, for continuing to support this site, and a very Merry Christmas to the Somers family.

no one is awake here yet!!!! it's just me. :eek:
Merry Christmas to all, lots of lovely pressies and yummy food.

Here's to an even better 2010.

Back