Metropole Properties

W

WebBoard

I am seeking some feedback from anyone that has either been a co-developer or is currently signing up as one with Metropole Properties. Obviously commercial-in-confidence details are not expected. I'm interested in expectations -were they met ?
Did you receive value for fees charged ?
etc, etc

I'm sure Michael would not be against feedback being posted here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I have no objections at all. That's what this forum is about.
I know that my biggest clients are not subscribers to this forum, but if you contact me personally, I'd be happy to give you details.
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 1.1

I am currently part of a group of co-developers involved in a 3 unit project handled by Michael Yardney and Metropole Properties. We have run into a few problems with Council but Michael has handled them well (I would not have known what to do). He has kept us informed all the way and has been extremely helpful. We are well underway with our development and I am happy to be working with him. I checked him out before going into the project - the banks and solicitors seem to be pleased with his system and professional approach.

Reply: 1.1.1

I've looked into Metropole's systems carefully and had my solicitor check them out. Everything seemed above board and it looks like it is one of the few ways to really buy property at good values- -below market value today.
We're part of a group developing our properties using Metropole as project manager. So far no complaints, in fact the opposite. We had some problems with finance that Metropole sorted out for us (not their fault - silly mortgage broker!)
I am very pleased, we are on budget, on time, and get regular reports - very professional.
I would be happy to recommend others -will let you know how it goes with a post on the forum at the end of the project in a few months

Reply: 1.1.1.1

this is the worst case of scripted spam I have ever seen. not only do the first two anonymous posts in this thread have the same writing style, but the times all fall neatly after each other, but the M.Dare that logged in for the FIRST time, was just to convenient

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

I have to agree. This thread does Metropole no service whatsoever.

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

The innuendo is unbelievable but I guess not unexpected!
It's one of the problems with anonymous posts.
Why can't the people who make these accusations, or even those who start these threads put there names to their posts, what are they worried about???.
I did not start the thread - nor did anyone associated with me. We do not need this type of publicity - we have more clients than we can currently handle.
Nor do we need to make fools of ourselves by using obvious spamming. I am a little more professional than that; and have been using this forum for too long and I hope I am more sensible than to place 4 posts within a matter of half an hour.
It would be nice for some of the anonymous posters to now put their names forward, especially if they are genuine and not trying to harm us and I would have no objections to the webmaster showing who has been posting anonymously -that should clear up the matter.
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Do not worry too much about it Michael.

Any publicity is good publicity as they say.

I personally found only good responses about your projects. And as you know I have not invested any money yet into your ventures.

In old days they used give you commendations during and gold watch at the end of your working carrier. These days it is all done on the Web or something similar, and no watch. Lucky if you will get sandwiches and orange juice party.

Actually it has reminded me to ask Dave if he did get any party on his departure.

Regards
Serge.

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Michael

I think it comes down to the tall poppy syndrome.

I standby my previous posting about stopping anonymous postings. While I can understand the fact that some people feel there is a benefit in being able to post anonymously , I personally feel the benefits are are out weighed by the negatives.

Happy developing see change

Back