Michael Yardney development discussion

Hey guys,
A few weeks back, Michael posted about getting a few people together for an informal discussion about how to put a development together. I just got word back from him, he only received 2 replies (including mine). Come on guys, he's prepared to give his time for nothing to talk to those that are interested. There is no selling involved, just talking about developments. Even if there was selling, so what? IT'S FREE! So get in contact with him guys, what do you have to lose? He can be contacted at: [email protected].

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Mark and Michael,

I would be interested in attending such a discussion but it is physically impossible from London. How about setting up a date in the Chat room (private room for this discussion only)?

Also curious as to why Michael has never (to my knowledge) posted a co-development deal to Caveat Emptor?

Mike

Reply: 2

Count me in for a virtual (chat) session.
<p>
Like mike, if you are not in Melbourne an informal chat is a little difficult from OS.

<p>
<hr width="50%" color="pink">
<ul>

<li> Unless you change how you are, you'll always have what you've got.
<li> To have more than you've got, become more than you are.

</ul>

Reply: 1.1

Mike
The reason why I never post a codevelopment deal or any other deal for that matter in caveat emptor is simple.
You see...we have a waiting list of clients. We are in the fortunate position that we have more clients than we can currently handle.If you give clients the opportunity to purchase property at true wholesale as opposed to the other propositions bandied around,it is not difficult to find lots of people who are interested.
We are currently involved in 30 projects throughout Melbourne and still have a waiting list of 44 clients with their finance organised and ready to participate in a project.
So please don't be offended, we just tend to get our clients by word of mouth. (Of course we're always happy to see new clients!)
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 2.1

Hi Mark. I was person number 2 and also keen to take up Mike's offer. I would obviously participate in the "virtual" chat, but was very interested in the get-together.

I am amazed that there are not more people interested (and available in Melbourne).

Whatever the outcome, thank you again Mike for the offer.

Discussion of property development

Reply: 2.1.1

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01A5_01C242CA.49B32760
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I read Metropoles newsletter and think they are a very switched on =operation so if I would recommend people take this opportunity. Anyone =in Sydney or thereabouts who would like to have a face to face informal =information session on property development:
1. How to do it generally
2. How to finance it
3. How to get good land pre DA or post DA via a network
4. How to sell it via put and call post DA or actual building of etc
5. How to get started
6. Why the 'property' market doesn't really affect the smart developer

Please let me know by email [email protected]. My partner Max McLean is =a developer and professional project development manager with a practice =in Sydney. Currently I have 2 developments going with him and other =joint venturers in Padstow and Crows Nest and soon in Turramurra. I have =sent clients to him in the past, including some very wealthy Indonesians =and they are very happy with his innovative solutions and development =savvy. He runs his own independent project management business. And no =I/we do not have any properties for sale ! (We have a put and call on =some at Rockdale but we are paying a real estate person 1% to sell them =for us) Any discussion is free with no obligation. If you want, you can =tell us about a development you have in mind, and he will crunch the =numbers and tell you whether the council would allow it, for free, or we =can show you our current project. We use the library at Observatory =Tower, 168 Kent St, Sydney.
I have posted details briefly about current project in Caveat Emptor.

I hope that you do take up the offer as Max is very switched on and has =literally dozens of development opportunities across his desk every =week.

Regards

Brett

------=_NextPart_000_01A5_01C242CA.49B32760
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

I read Metropoles newsletter and think they are a =very
switched on operation so if I would recommend people take this =opportunity.
Anyone in Sydney or thereabouts who would like to have a face to
faceinformal information session on property =development:
1. How to do it generally
2. How to finance it
3. How to get good land pre DA or post DA via a
network
4. How to sell it via put and call post DA or actual =building
ofetc
5. How to get started
6. Why the 'property' market doesn't really affect =the smart
developer

Please let me know byemail [email protected]. My partner Max =McLean is
a developer and professional project development manager with a practice =in
Sydney. Currently I have 2 developments going with him and other joint =venturers
in Padstow and Crows Nest and soon in Turramurra. I have sent clients to =him in
the past, including some very wealthy Indonesians and they are very =happy with
his innovative solutions and development savvy. He runs his own =independent
project management business. And no I/we do not have any properties for =sale
! (We have a put and call on some at Rockdale but we are paying a =real
estate person 1% to sell them for us)Anydiscussion is free with no obligation. If you want, you
cantell us abouta development you have in mind, and he will =crunch
the numbers and tell you whether the council would allow it, for =free,or
we can show you our current project. We use the library at Observatory =Tower,
168 Kent St, Sydney.
I have posted details briefly about current project =in Caveat
Emptor.

I hope that you do take up the offer as Max is very =switched
on and has literally dozens of development opportunities across his desk =every
week.

Regards

Brett

------=_NextPart_000_01A5_01C242CA.49B32760--

Reply: 2.1.1.1

There you go, people. Here's your opportunities to find out FOR FREE some of the details of how to put a development together. If you're serious, then I suggest you put your names down. Don't miss this opportunity. I'm sure there are people outside of Melbourne and Sydney who are feeling a little jealous right now. Let's give them something to be jealous of.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1

Mark,
I would like to be a part of a chat conference from here in Sydney,thankyou.

steve

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1

Thanks for the great response.I will email all Melbourne respondents with a date that we could get together.
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Back