Michael Yardney Perth May 1st ? Anyone Gong ?

Michael Yardney Perth May 1st? Anyone Gong? Want Some Company?

Hi

Catch the next Property Wave Seminar

A couple of people I have asked to go with me to see Michael Yardney and Ed Chan in May cannot make it.

I was wondering if anyone here is going and would like some company?

Also if you havent yet bought a ticket. If we go together we can split the cost $47 per person.

Could be fun to meet a somersofter.

I went to see Michael in 2008 and found him to be a motivational speaker. Some interesting stories and info. Actually also last time I remember I had a really bad headache and had to go early and didnt get to see all of Ed Chan's talk so it would be good to listen to him and the other finance strategist too.

The date in Perth is Saturday 1st May

It will be interesting to hear what Michael says about Perth! Whether its a good time to buy in Perth at this time of the cycle. Personally I think its a great time to buy in Perth.

Hopefully I will be in a position to buy # 3 property end of next year. Things should be moving along nicely in Perth by late 2011 when I'm ready to buy my next one.

:)

It will be interesting to hear what Michael says about Perth! Whether its a good time to buy in Perth at this time of the cycle. Personally I think its a great time to buy in Perth.

Hopefully I will be in a position to buy # 3 property end of next year. Things should be moving along nicely in Perth by late 2011 when I'm ready to buy my next one.

My guess is he will advise against buying in Perth and suggest you buy in Melbourne. This is what he does.

mY GUESS is he's going to say Adelaide is at it's peak, that's why he's doing seminar there, and it's a good time to buy in Perth. They did previously say they were going to establish a Perth Office when Perth took off again and they haven't yet so I could be wrong.

You'll have to wait and see what I say...

But my forecasts have been on the public record for 10 years now and in general have been right, plus my message has been a consistent one. My strategy hasn't changed for years.

And believe it or not my message does not depend upon where we have offices

mY GUESS is he's going to say Adelaide is at it's peak, that's why he's doing seminar there, and it's a good time to buy in Perth. They did previously say they were going to establish a Perth Office when Perth took off again and they haven't yet so I could be wrong.

I meant to write, "That's why he's not doing a seminar in Adelaide.

But my forecasts have been on the public record for 10 years now and in general have been right, plus my message has been a consistent one. My strategy hasn't changed for years.

I was wondering if we'd get a response from you Michael! Are you planning on having in office in Perth in the near future?

My guess is he will advise against buying in Perth and suggest you buy in Melbourne. This is what he does.

Yes, can't say I blame him 2007 great for Melb, 2009 great and still going strong. I expect Michael will also be recommending Syd and Brissy to follow.

Don't see that kind of growth in Perth, unless you can add value somehow.

Cheers, MTR

Last edited:

Hi Michael :)

Looking forward to seeing you next saturday :)

Yes, can't say I blame him 2007 great for Melb, 2009 great and still going strong. I expect Michael will also be recommending Syd and Brissy to follow.

Don't see that kind of growth in Perth, unless you can add value somehow.

Cheers, MTR

I think you are underestimating the growth potential of WA! Perth is rising! Not the same kind of growth as Melbourne atm but there has been moderate growth over the last year.

I believe there will be some great growth in the next few years with the resources boom, gorgon etc. You wouldn't wanna leave it too late to invest in Perth. You dont want to miss this boat when it comes!!

Good time to invest in Perth. Will be interesting to hear Michael's views on Perth and where WA is in the cycle.

it would be a big call to keep harping on about melbourne but we'll see. The business model is built around melbourne developments so Michael's hands are tied.

I think you are underestimating the growth potential of WA! Perth is rising! Not the same kind of growth as Melbourne atm but there has been moderate growth over the last year.

I believe there will be some great growth in the next few years with the resources boom, gorgon etc. You wouldn't wanna leave it too late to invest in Perth. You dont want to miss this boat when it comes!!

Good time to invest in Perth. Will be interesting to hear Michael's views on Perth and where WA is in the cycle.

Hi Alex

I hope you are right, I live in Perth and have quite a few IPs here, most are still not back to the boom time prices in 2006. Upper end of the market seems to be struggling from what I can see.

I would prefer to invest in my backyard, would make life easier.

However, with some areas in Melb recording 30-40% growth and still rising, Syd starting to boom, I don't plan to miss out.

Please keep us posted on what M Yardley has to say about the Perth market. Thanks

Cheers, MTR

Back