MICHAEL YARDNEY SEMINAR

W

WebBoard

I was unable to attend Michael's seminar. Did anybody attend? How was it? What did you learn that you can share?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I went along to hear Michael Yardney last night as did tonnes of other people because for a while there was standing room only (not enough chairs). He obviously knows what he is talking about because he presented an enormous amount of information in a way that kept my attention throughout the night. Very professional.

The first half hour sounded like it was going to be like all the other investment seminars, talking about buying and holding property for the long term but then he introduced some concepts I have not heard before and they made sense to me.
He explained how investors can develop a comfort zone so that they know their niche of the property market like the back of their hand. He said not to make an offer on any property until you have at least seen 100 properties, otherwise you won’t know how when you come across a bargain.

He then went on to explain how to find these bargains and how to find " highly motivated" sellers. Interestingly, compared to some other “gurus”, he explained why property developers are not highly motivated sellers and why you can’t get them to discount their properties by 20% like others say you can, but he did tell you where to look for and find highly motivated sellers.

He talked about some advanced property strategies such as renovating properties for quick capital gains to hold on to or sell, with some good examples. He then explained how he and other professionals develop properties to make a profit.

I was looking for the catch and I guess there was one, because even though he didn’t have any courses or properties to sell, he did promote the concept of us joining with other investors as co-developers and buying our properties wholesale. I guess he would be making money out of this but I wasn’t offended, no hard sell and something I am seriously considering doing as were lots of others by the looks of it at the end of the night.

If you missed it, definitely worth going if he does it again because he said quite a few things I haven’t heard or read before.

Reply: 2

I went and thought it was great. I am certainly going to be joining other investors. It is what I wanted to do all along, and at last I have found a way of doing it!

-Fiona (Multimillionaire-2-B)

Back