Michael Yardney's Property Development and renovation 3 day course

I had the same experience. I used to enjoy reading his blogs and I was pretty much ready to sign up to use his BAs, but I had a phone conversation with him and found him to be very arrogant and condescending.
Also, I felt like he was talking to a script and I asked a few challenging questions, he got very angry. At that point I realised I didn't want him on my team.

Some things never change. :rolleyes:

You should have also asked him how he produces his feaso numbers with his developments. :p

Last edited:
I had the same experience. I used to enjoy reading his blogs and I was pretty much ready to sign up to use his BAs, but I had a phone conversation with him and found him to be very arrogant and condescending.
Also, I felt like he was talking to a script and I asked a few challenging questions, he got very angry. At that point I realised I didn't want him on my team.

I almost forgot about that phone call I had and I was thinking of attending his one-day national economic and market update next week but I'm glad you reminded me of what sort of person we are dealing with.

Some things never change. :rolleyes:

You should have also asked him how he produces his feaso numbers with his developments. :p

I can't comment about now but there was a time when they used to take into account capital growth when working out development feasoS and without that groeth the profit would be almost zero

Back