MIG Meeting - 29th August 2007

Hi All,

Sorry for the late notice :eek:

The Melbourne meeting will be held at an exciting new venue (Thanks PT_Bear!)

6:30 PM, Wednesday 29th August

Sage Lending Solutions
Level 1, 321 Whitehorse Road
Nunawading

Directly above 40 Winks.
Park on the street, as the car park is locked at 8:30 (street parking is free in the evenings).

See you there!

The Y-man

Hiya,

Kenny, if there's a Forty Winks just below, maybe a trip downstairs might be your best option :D

And thanks for organising this, guys. It's my niece's first birthday, so not sure if there's family stuff going on but if not, I'll be there...

Cheers

James.

Hiya,

Kenny, if there's a Forty Winks just below, maybe a trip downstairs might be your best option :D

And thanks for organising this, guys. It's my niece's first birthday, so not sure if there's family stuff going on but if not, I'll be there...

Cheers

James.

You could just about walk there from your office? :p

Cheers,

The Y-man

Coffee is available.

The location is about 200 meters from the corner of Springvale & Whitehorse roads. It's walking distance from the Nunawading train station.

I'll be there. maybe not on time but I'll be there. Also I have invited a guy along by the name of James who I met on another site. He wants to know how to become a millionaire and is particulary inteested in shares. So be kind and welcoming please :)

I really wish I could have been there tonight! :(

Have a great night everyone and congratulations on the new office Pete!

Sorry I never made it, I had every intention of showing up but have come back from Cairns last night full of the flu!!! Thought I would be selfish and keep this one for myself. I was on a planeload of people sharing it around - I have never heard so many coughs and sneezes in one place!!!

Congratulations Peter on the new office.

Regards

Chris

thanks!

Hi,

Thanks so incredibly much for putting tonight on - apologies for sneaking out early, but we had an hour drive ahead, and an early start tomorrow.

I'm really, really grateful that people with so much experience and knowledge are willing to donate their time to keeping a community running like that. I'm sure we'll be at a future one, but I at last feel like we're not entirely on the wrong track.

Cheers,
David

Thanks Peter for organising the meeting

It was good seeing mostly familiar and some new faces around ! Will be good to catch up again next month.

Harris

Wow, just walked in the door and already 2 post-meeting posts! :D

My thanks to Peter aka PT Bear - awesome turnout, great discussion, great to see new faces.

Cheers,

The Y-man

A great meeting. As usual some of the best discussions were in the hall as people took an hour to say farewell hehehe

And thank you for being so kind to james who I think has never encountered such a secret society before. I think we nearly converted him from dire hard shares guy to property investor.

Thanks Pete. A great location.

My first MIG meeting, but won't be my last. Really enjoyable and worthwhile - I felt privileged to meet some of the forum "legends" face to face, and great to have so many new guests (self included).

PT Bear - your worst fears about meeting room capacity came true last night (did we set a record for the most Somersoft members and guests to cram into a meeting room designed for 10?)

Thank you everyone for your advice, input and other questions last night. All the best with your current and future projects, plans and dreams (and turning those into a reality) :)

Cheers,
Richard

Back