Mindset Motivation Music

I am getting a little tired of commercial radio :(

All the songs seem to be filled with negativity and hatred.

I would like to crate a playlist of Motivational songs. The kind of pop song that gets stuck in your head....but with a positive message :) Definitely better than the new Iggy Azalea song that is currently stuck in my head, so i am humming "One less problem without you " :(

So come on ..... lets build a great playlist that gets us bopping along to some really positive mindset music.

We are the champions - Queen (my absolute favourite)

There's heaps.

Another favourite is Lupe Fiasco (anything after he became a born again Muslim). eg Kick and Push.

Lots of Christian music and other religious inspired music. There is a lot of mainstream stuff that you wouldn't even realise is religiously inspired.

Everything is awesome - Lego Movie

Kidding, it's driving me nuts....same with that "let it go" song from Frozen...both are banned from my house.

Cheers

Jamie

I second cu@thetop's Ludwig's 9th recommendation. Additionally, I would suggest 'I Don't Know Whether to Kill Myself or Go Bowling', 'Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me', 'They Ain't Making Jews Like Jesus Anymore' and, my personal favourite, 'The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That it Desired)'.

I tried to think of some positive songs, but couldn't think of any, because I listen to METAL. As has been scientifically proven, METAL is the best music ever. Also, rock n roll is great, too.

METAL!

Back