Miners Rest Ballarat-advice please

From alfredton you head straight up gillies st and jump on the freeway no need to go through ballarat. Also easy access to wendouree station. In high school zone.

The east I think is neglected. What facilities are there east of main rd/ geelong rd? Mcdonalds won't even set up that side. There is Coles/ Safeway at Eastwood st or iga at mid vale. Schools? School hour traffic. Still need to drive to station and get parking if you wish to commute. There is plenty of space for an east ballarat station.
Soverign hill is a major tourist attraction for ballarat yet look at the main rd thoroughfare - compare that to the pretty insignia entrances. There is not enough money and influence in the east.

I was being facetious about Sovereign Hill; But fair enough, hopefully you're wrong as I own in Ballarat East.

Or more to the point, hopefully the whole place keeps on pushing upward

Beelzebub

I would love to see ballarat boom. You can get good value for your money. There are some really nice parts of ballarat east. Younger demographic prefer new and shiny v cheaper in need of update and larger block.

PPOR or IP?

Back