Mini Orb / Corrugated iron wet areas

Hi guys, has anyone had any experience using mini orb as part of internal renovations? It?s cheap, easy to use, and hides a multitude of problems easily.

I?ve recently seen it used a lot more in wet areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms, particularly in country properties, teamed with timber trim.

Does anyone have any thoughts/advice on using it in investment properties? I am considering using it to reline a laundry in an old commission house that has seen better day..

Hi,

It is quick and easy to install and of course comes in a lot of different colours.

The only consideration is to seal the ends and where any tap ware protrudes through the sheet. Silicone will do this just use a non acidic one.

Brian

Hi,

It is quick and easy to install and of course comes in a lot of different colours.

The only consideration is to seal the ends and where any tap ware protrudes through the sheet. Silicone will do this just use a non acidic one.

Brian

this was the past owners attempt at renovating a bathroom in one of my now ips ,very trendy

Attachments

• bathroom.jpg
    bathroom.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,192
Back