Mirvac Development in Glenfield

I am looking for a new property and found a Mirvac Devt. in Glenfield. I currently stay in a Wolli Creek unit but is thinking of renting it out as my family is growing. I work in the city and wouldn't mind the long travels.
I've checked some "not-so-good" stories on its nearby suburbs (macquarie, liverpool area) and would like to know if the $500K++ 4-bedroom packages are worth-it in terms of convenience and safety. I've seen reviews about the suburb itself and nothing bad actually.

and would like to know if the $500K++ 4-bedroom packages are worth-it in terms of convenience and safety. I've seen reviews about the suburb itself and nothing bad actually.

??? not sure how the price of a property and number of bedroom could determine how "safe" and "convenient" an area is...

??? not sure how the price of a property and number of bedroom could determine how "safe" and "convenient" an area is...
apologies if it may have sounded that there is a correlation. i was just trying to squeeze everything into 1 sentence. any feedback on the suburb?

apologies if it may have sounded that there is a correlation. i was just trying to squeeze everything into 1 sentence. any feedback on the suburb?

Have you thought about Seven Hills? This looks an excellent prospect. Train station, established. Got the 'Hills' name. Bankstown regeneration to come.

I am looking for a new property and found a Mirvac Devt. in Glenfield. I currently stay in a Wolli Creek unit but is thinking of renting it out as my family is growing. I work in the city and wouldn't mind the long travels.
I've checked some "not-so-good" stories on its nearby suburbs (macquarie, liverpool area) and would like to know if the $500K++ 4-bedroom packages are worth-it in terms of convenience and safety. I've seen reviews about the suburb itself and nothing bad actually.

Have a look at GLenfield chase as well ..

GLenfield has a new station, and once the new additional rail line are built between Kingsgrove and revesby,the fast train to city would go even faster

Glenfield is one of the better suburbs out that way. Macquarrie Fields has a bad rep coz of its houso and riot several years ago. Glenfield has well known Agricultural school nearby.

Back