Mixed Use Site with Plans - Canningvale.

I'm not selling this and it's not technically for sale, but the owner is appears to have bitten off more than they can chew and they are getting quite "over" the whole process - they are 78 and 79 this year.

I designed the built form and all it needs is formal lodgement. My service carries over to the new owner.

It's a mixed use site in Canningvale - all with pre-approval from City of Gosnells for 9x resi apartments (2x2) over three stories - ground floor adaptive use similar to what I have previous drawn in Joondalup.

Plans attached for what is very possible on this site - personally I would do without the lift and just have a 3 storey walk up.

Indicative price on the build is very spec sensitive, with lift and all the doodads the quote was $1.8m, but without the lift and a sensible spec the price is closer to $1.55m.

Price for the site with plans is $750k. The site is flat and sandy and ready for construction.

Let me know if you are interested and I will pass on your details to the owner.

I am not taking any commission for this sale and have been paid in full for all drawings. The copyright is owned by the site owner and they are free to on-sell those plans with the site as per the Act 1968.

I personally think this is a great site and provides for a product in central Canningvale sorely lacking.

Attachments

• Hourn_89A.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Hourn_19.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 458
  • Hourn_39A.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 228
have they got as far as getting pricing for construction?

cheers

from above ^

Indicative price on the build is very spec sensitive, with lift and all the doodads the quote was $1.8m, but without the lift and a sensible spec the price is closer to $1.55m.

cheers.

Hi Aaron

So what the view on the likely end value as spec'd? Yield if held?

Sqm of site and of each unit? Couldn't see it from the drawings?

Thanks...

Hi Aaron

So what the view on the likely end value as spec'd? Yield if held?

Sqm of site and of each unit? Couldn't see it from the drawings?

Thanks...

Hi Antony,

Send me an email and I'll supply you with the plans.

You will need to do your own DD re: numbers, sorry - I don't have any of that at hand.

I'm assuming sarcasm.

I'm also assuming Westminster will be along with some solid numbers for us shortly.

Why do I have to do all the work lol!!

I've looked over the plans and I'm going to guestimate value at $360-390k each. I don't have access to RPData or anything like that so my valuations are very loose. Total 3.24m, cost approx 2.4m - potential profit 35%

It's hard to value as there are very little multis in the area and difficult to ascertain demand. Canning Vale is very much suburban suburbia but with prices increasing I would expect that smaller places become more popular - especially with the first home owners market.

I'm going to do some more DD for myself.

dam, that's a bit rude

no mate, not being rude at all...not sure if you're kidding or not?

I was only employed to design the development. I haven't looked further into it than the construction cost and making sure it was on par for the product.

all research is dyo because I'm not selling this, just letting SS'ers know that the owner would open to offers....purely considering how hard it is to get good devvy sites at present.

LOL - of course I'm kidding, why should you serve up a fully costed profitable site on an internet forum? "do your own homework Marve!"

LOL - of course I'm kidding, why should you serve up a fully costed profitable site on an internet forum? "do your own homework Marve!"

Because of the Rules for posting in Caveat Emptor - they're in the thread at the top of the sub-forum.

They read:
3. Keep in mind that the reason for this forum's existence is EDUCATION, and not merely a bulletin board of properties for sale. Understand, by posting here, your post will likely be questioned by all and sundry, and you will be called upon to substantiate, in detail, why your deal is worthy of consideration as a good deal. So, when posting, tell us up front, and in detail, WHY this is a good deal (also refer Rule 6)

6. Ensure your post has sufficient information to justify why a property investor should consider it. Comparative information, extensive demographic detail, financial details, etc. are a MINIMUM if you want your post to be taken seriously.

Remember this is a forum for property investors, not a Saturday newspaper ad. As such, be prepared to answer a lot of "due diligence" questions (e.g. what is your fee structure or commission, what licence do you hold that allows you to offer this deal, etc.)

7. If you don't want to have your deal ANALYSED, DISSECTED, and DISCUSSED extensively, then DON'T post it.

I would have thought they were pretty clear? When I want to read advertising with no detail I go to realcommercial.com instead. Must be just me though?

8. Due diligience to be provided by the poster. All numbers to withstand auditable scrutiny by a member of the ICA's or CPA's. Posts constitiute Financial Advice and may be relied upon by anyone reading this forum.
9. Poster confirms they hold $20m public liability insurance.
10. In the event that promised financial returns are not achieved, the OP will will allow all real estate held in their name to be charged in favour of the reader as security for losses incurred

I added a couple just to make sure I make a quid out of this deal.

If i'm not too mistaken, devvy sites worth buying are few and far between in Perth - that should satisfy Clause 6 just fine for those looking for development sites.

Myf has "DISSECTED" the deal and posted up some rough numbers which satisfies CLause 3 and 7's intent.

thanks.

Back