Mobile Ringtones

Hi all, there may be a really obvious answer to this - but I don't know it!

We're looking for a website to download ringtones to my wife's phone (I think she has a Motorola). With my iPhone it's easy, I make my own or in theory could get them from the iTunes store.

With hers we can't seem to find a place to just be able to buy single ringtones that she may like. The Optus Zoo on her phone and the internet website doesn't seem to work at the moment (ie. can't locate ringtones, only albums etc). I know there are sites like Jamster, MobileActive etc - but I believe they are subscription based ie. send off for one ringtone and then you've 'joined' and they'll keep sending you more stuff at $4 a pop.

Little help anyone? :eek:

Can you find out what model phone it is? Some motorolas can use imported ring tones and some can't.

And she still has the computer cable for it I assume?

And yes, be extremely careful of the subscription based stuff. In some cases it can be very difficult to stop.

Can you find out what model phone it is? Some motorolas can use imported ring tones and some can't.

And she still has the computer cable for it I assume?

And yes, be extremely careful of the subscription based stuff. In some cases it can be very difficult to stop.

Thanks DT, will try to get answers to those questions now...

*sigh* wish she would have just got the iPhone at the time like I told her.

OK apparently it's a Samsung, can't remember model and she thinks the cord is somewhere. :eek:

But I know the ringtones from websites work as she's had the Optus Zoo ringtones sent to her phone before.

Back