Modern kitchen...? Really?

"Modern art includes artistic works produced during the period extending roughly from the 1860s to the 1970s"

in that sense it could be modern

a 70s mission-brown sap-green could be post-modern

and anything from the 80s, contemporary

but there is a description that does apply 'Yuk'

Ah, you forgot Post Modern ie: you can see the posts - now ain't that modern? :confused:

Thanks for the feedback from the community and thanks for the 3 real estate agents that personally contacted me to advise of this post.

Unfortunately, the tenant of this property is in a break lease situation and wanted the property advertised quickly.

The kitchen was renovated during the existing tenancy and whist the text in the advertisement was updated to reflect this, the photos of the property prior to the kitchen renovation were used to get the property marketed. Access to get the new photos is booked for Friday.

Once again thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the update Jason, but gee? how hard would it have been to mention that in the blurb?

How many people would have given this house a wide berth already due to not being told that the kitchen in the photo is no longer there and has been updated. Bad wording indeed.

If I was the landlord, I would be very unhappy with this.

Thanks for the feedback from the community and thanks for the 3 real estate agents that personally contacted me to advise of this post.

Unfortunately, the tenant of this property is in a break lease situation and wanted the property advertised quickly.

The kitchen was renovated during the existing tenancy and whist the text in the advertisement was updated to reflect this, the photos of the property prior to the kitchen renovation were used to get the property marketed. Access to get the new photos is booked for Friday.

Once again thanks for your feedback.

However, it is a very convenient location and property prices surged significantly around there some years ago. For interest, what would be the earning rate for the investor at that lowish rent? It must be low, which begs the question what to do with the many properties like that in this and similar 'burbs.

Back