Modern outdoor wall paint color suggestions

Planning to paint a large rendered house outside, that is currently painted some cool (not warm) white color. Window frames and garage doors are white as well, so are eaves and fascia boards. Due to design and the house being up on the hill, you can not see roof from the street, but it is some sort of creamy color.

The house is built 1999 and has way too much white in my liking.

Which modern outdoor colors are currently in fashion? Are different 50 shades of grey still in :D?

Because I have not been following trends, all help is highly regarded.

Last edited:
Heaps of new builds going up in and around my suburb over past few years and most are in shades of taupe, coffee and grey - the darkest coffee ones look like hot chocolate, medium ones like a weak latte and the lightest kind of weak cappuccino or sort of light stone.
Of the greys I've seen some dark that look almost charcoal (a bit dark I think) while others look a bit like stainless steel colour.
Then there's what I call 'wet sand'.
I think colour choice comes down to personal preference - I quite like the latte sort of colour - looks nice with a variety of other colours used on roof and trims.

Yup 50 shades of grey is still in :)

Colours to look at
- Dulux tranquil Retreat
- Dulux Brume (slightly more latte)
- Dulux Milton Moon

What colour is the roof?

It would be best to post a photo of the front of the house to get any realistic suggestions.

Tying to post a photo, but it seems to be quite challenging for my computer skills.

Roof can not be seen from the front of the house, but it is some soft of creamy color.

Back